Sick of this Elo ****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sesshru

02-01-2013

why have you riot people not gotten rid of this dumb elo matchmaking, why am i rated on how well my team does, when all i do is carry baddies, and people who can't play, or feed like no tomorrow.
seriously am tired of it, all i get teamed with in normals, and ranked, is morons

schwienhundt

02-01-2013

this new system of being with like skilled people has basicly screwed me right over. I started at bronze 4 this morning and after 5 games I'm now bronze 5. Every single adc i had in every game DC if they came back at all they fed and charged 2 people at higher levels while support pinged to back off.
Why wont riot put in a personal rating system if your not a negative KDA than give some points, don't punish everyone on the team because some 14 year old wants to check the new system.
i had 2 tops leave game because they had to help their mothers.
Please riot fix this or at least give us some kind of loss prevention for games with feeders
or DC,for example if your servers are booting people why am i being punished for an unfair advantage on enemy team.
Do i now report Riot for griefing me.

lFalse Kingl

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwienhundt View Post
this new system of being with like skilled people has basicly screwed me right over. I started at bronze 4 this morning and after 5 games I'm now bronze 5. Every single adc i had in every game DC if they came back at all they fed and charged 2 people at higher levels while support pinged to back off.
Why wont riot put in a personal rating system if your not a negative KDA than give some points, don't punish everyone on the team because some 14 year old wants to check the new system.
i had 2 tops leave game because they had to help their mothers.
Please riot fix this or at least give us some kind of loss prevention for games with feeders
or DC,for example if your servers are booting people why am i being punished for an unfair advantage on enemy team.
Do i now report Riot for griefing me.
The ones in 500 elo hell are back up. It's easier to troll, feed, etc now and you can't do anything about it other than to hurt your score more.