Riot Staff: Am I supposed to waste 20 mins playing this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Vagabob

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamspitter View Post
99% of game have similar policies.
Not really. Many gaming communities openly name and shame.

In the USA you can freely look up whether your neighbours are criminals or *** offenders on the internet, but Riot thinks its too harsh if they openly announce that they punished trolls that caused honorable players grief.

Either way its kinda stupid, because its obvious if ppl have been punished because they have 0 honor.

Edit: Also wow the common three letter word for procreation is blocked. Don't they say s-x in G-rated television? Too rude for League of Legends though apparently,.

Cpt Polux

02-04-2013

.... GG wp riot

Vertany

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le MisÚrable View Post
You got trolled by a duo queue.
What's new.
You are punished for dodging them.

albiob

02-04-2013

for like half the games i play these days there has to be a "Troll".
i played a game where the guy calls support, amd decides to go my lane, in mid that is.
we obviously lost because a) no farm for either of us. b) no support for poor adc. c) because everyone raged, including me, we lost all comfidence and determination to win.
it's so sickening and makes me just not want to play. i only played a few ranked games, and this was in normal draft. lets bope when i make the final switch to ranked, theres not many teolls or preferably none.

Meowzor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-04-2013

I understand your pain Who the heck in their right mind would pick ghost over flash on kogmaw. Seriously worse summoners I have ever seen.

Vertany

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowzor View Post
I understand your pain Who the heck in their right mind would pick ghost over flash on kogmaw. Seriously worse summoners I have ever seen.
If you had taken your time to read the Thread, you would know he played Singed last and didn't change anything.
Also, if you have nothing constructive to say, then don't say anything at all.

Lord Vagabob

02-04-2013

What Vertany said.

Its hard to change summoner spells when I'm too busy facepalming myself.

VanceStubbs

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertany View Post
You are punished for dodging them.
and that's new...

OH and to answer OP's question: Yes.
They are going to waste 20 minutes as well, they are going to lose LP as well...

They are doing this deliberately (if they really are trolls which in 7 out of 10 cases they are not) so you dodge, you are just giving them what they want.

Noboty

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanceStubbs View Post
and that's new...

OH and to answer OP's question: Yes.
They are going to waste 20 minutes as well, they are going to lose LP as well...

They are doing this deliberately (if they really are trolls which in 7 out of 10 cases they are not) so you dodge, you are just giving them what they want.
Well, seeing as they were trolling, from the start, I don't think they would care. And it's not like they can't just afk as soon as the match begins.

VanceStubbs

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noboty View Post
Well, seeing as they were trolling, from the start, I don't think they would care. And it's not like they can't just afk as soon as the match begins.
Good, that mean you can report them (you don't even need to the system reports it by default) so they will be punished.

Problem solved!