Riot Staff: Am I supposed to waste 20 mins playing this?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykah

02-03-2013

Quote:
Anakyn Skywalker
Well there's your problem.

OneVendetta

02-03-2013

Ban these idiots and give us back time based only penalties again.

VictusOmnis

02-03-2013

I feel your pain man.

Why I got trolled hard by a duo team who kept on refusing to surrender and just fed the entire game for 40 min, I actually did a post on these forums here and what I got from a Rioter was just some hint that it could have been my fault and I should do some soul searching.

Last part are my own words but the rioter basically just did this all "oh we're sorry to hear that. Did you do anything to anger the trolls?" and pretty much offered nothing else.

VictusOmnis

02-03-2013

Found it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riot terablo View Post
sorry to hear that you had a frustrating game today victusomnis.

Have you ever wondered about tryndamere's reaction if possibly the way you acted has frustrated him and negatively impacted his game?

Rooster, just the word retaliation speaks of aggression and in itself is very doubtful of ever going to improve your teams chance. Be positive, give constructive feedback and try to make your team work together.

At the end of the match report their behavior and describe why you believe this was inappropriate. The case will go to the tribunal which can rule as a majority over their faith.

CataclysmCrash

02-03-2013

I jungled a game as Cho'gath where the enemy Lee Sin got about 7 consecutive successful ganks over all 3 lanes.

Support Alistar starts forcing 2 v 2s that result in double kills for Corki/Taric.

ADC stops going in with Alistar, who is now getting blown up from full to nothing as soon as Taric stuns him.

Alistar starts giving me **** in all for no ganks, my team and the enemy team laugh at Alistar. His defense is that "he didn't plan to go support".

Alistar tells me to never jungle again.

I check his page, he has two rune pages, Bruiser and "Veigar" (Veigar has tier two runes). His "support" mastery page for Alistar is specced 21 in utility and has points in perseverance.

After Riot fixes the terrible new ranked system, they need to increase the requirements to actually play ranked.

DProism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Deal with it, sorry bro. the world isnt perfect. If you play well and dont feed you will win. If yous make the right plays you will move up in elo gradually. You cant expect to have a golden team every game which is why u deal with it at some point. Everyone has to deal with it not only you.

VictusOmnis

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotaProism View Post
Deal with it, sorry bro. the world isnt perfect. If you play well and dont feed you will win. If yous make the right plays you will move up in elo gradually. You cant expect to have a golden team every game which is why u deal with it at some point. Everyone has to deal with it not only you.
Sorry to break your positive thinking bubble "bro" but we are not talking about bad/incompetent players. We are talking about players who are willfully determined to bring down the team. One of the ways they do this is feed. No, we don't expect a golden team. We expect to be with other players of the same mindset who want to climb the elo ladders. If we are paired with trolls, we expect to have the necessary tools to combat and punish them.

Neonfox

02-03-2013

Well that's awful, really tired of trolls getting away with stuff like this...

Huntress Sivir

02-03-2013

those pesky Brazilians, I wonder if they just live to troll us good heartedwhite folks.

MrDeath28

02-03-2013

kick option at the champion selection ? please riot ? 3 of 4 and dont let the troll with his duo partner (if has) now about it

I am not even playing ranked anymore its just retarded I am first pick and I call mid first 2 and last pick decides to troll b/c I called for it and a jungle shaco doesnot get smite and I tell him to get it b/c we need to scure baron/dragon the says I called him bad and steals evrey kill when he cames to my lane

123456 ... 8