High elo player that never rages?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bronze 5 Penguin

02-03-2013

Does anyone know a high elo streamer that has not raged at all and have never gotten a warning or enter the tribunal one time? I would like to check out his/her streams and maybe convince my friends that rage a bit too much to look him up also.

Thanks.

Goddess Din

02-03-2013

Uuuh I'm not 100% positive cause I've only been playing ~8months, but I watch Scarra a heck of a lot and I have to say, he's super positive about everything. (AD Sona top on his team doing terribly? No worries, she's just bait so their team can gank and get repeated kills)

I do believe most pro-level streamers though are all great people. Riot wouldn't allow such a large role model in the community be toxic.

If you ever watch 2.2kish+ elo games everyone just seems so chill about everything :P

Also, I have a list of 4 awesome (and hilarious, but very true) videos about attitude in league that I showed to a er... less joyful... friend of mine a while back. I'm not at my PC atm but I can post it later

vvigglytuff

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilandria View Post
If you ever watch 2.2kish+ elo games everyone just seems so chill about everything :P
Of course they are. They don't get matched with low-mid elo trolls and ragers. And their teammates are actually competent.

Milk Chocolate

02-03-2013

I might be a streamer that doesn't rage and im diamond division V right now.
www.twitch,tv/hin0205
im still new at streaming so yeah.

Enterti

02-03-2013

Gman bob, scarra, theoddone, wolves bjerson. I have never seen them rage, though oddone sometimes yells at his monitor but its more funny than anything when he does it

BillyTheAttorney

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinggChangChong View Post
Does anyone know a high elo streamer that has not raged at all and have never gotten a warning or enter the tribunal one time? I would like to check out his/her streams and maybe convince my friends that rage a bit too much to look him up also.

Thanks.
Zekent