Most obnoxious team comps?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clockworksummonr

02-10-2013

Teemo, Singed, Darius.

Duck with legs

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworksummonr View Post
Teemo, Singed, Darius.
Just had my first game of TT in a while and I was Darius in this combo. Early on it was tough to support Teemo because he was faster than me and it's hard to disengage as Darius, but once I had my Overlord and FM they just couldn't beat the sheer damage we put out, and we had constant vision with Teemo.

Clockworksummonr

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck with legs View Post
Just had my first game of TT in a while and I was Darius in this combo. Early on it was tough to support Teemo because he was faster than me and it's hard to disengage as Darius, but once I had my Overlord and FM they just couldn't beat the sheer damage we put out, and we had constant vision with Teemo.
Yeah that teamcomp isn't just annoying, its rather OP. You can't build health to stop darius because then the two BFTs will shred your hp, but if you build MR on top of needing hp your going to lack in damage. That teamcomp is ridiculus

Upgrade Master

02-11-2013

well the obvious fact that teemo has mushrooms is INFINITELY valuable on twisted treeline. also, its hard not to acknowledge our "spin-to-win" champs like wukong and garen because they just pummel you and without a full team of 5 its hard to shut it down effectively. both at the same time are an absolute nightmare. however there are champions that i feel shine on TT more consistently than on SR, Urgot definitely comes to mind. im surprised i didnt see him mentioned here, because his ability to deal out heavy physical damage, lock on missiles (way too OP late game) and his usefulness with almost any team makes him a no-brainer in the way of AD carries.

Martyrofsand

02-11-2013

Yorick+Zilean+Tryn

They never stay dead >.<

Jcornt31

02-12-2013

Shyvana j4 rumble they trap you in the jungle with rumble and j4 ult.

RiderPestilence

02-12-2013

I've had trouble with Olaf, Cho'gath, and Udyr and also Nidalee, Malphite, and Shen