Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[RIOT] I think this persons account was stolen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ez0 M A S H

02-02-2013

So I was idling in our Guild groups Lobby to see I was messaged by the Summoner in question. He was sending odd messages which I had no clue what he was saying, I only interpreted it as Trolling. As the Conversation went on He started demanding me to answer questions to get the account back,( the one he was on ). I asked him to stop with the Trolling or whatever it was he was trying to do, as part of my job with my guild I am to make sure our members are playing responsibly and treating other summoners respectfully. This individual was not the case, he was very inappropriate with the swearing and demanding etc.
I have saved the conversation we had and I am dealing with it on my end with our guild at this moment as well. I would appreciate some investigation on this matter or ways to go about doing so, I would like it to be dealt with as It is starting to pose problems.
I can provide the conversation details in more detail as well as a Copy of it I saved.
I also will provide the Summoner name that is in question and/or all other needed information.

Thank you.
~ Element Zero Sub-Director ~
Ez0 M A S H

Ez0 M A S H

02-03-2013

Bump

Ez0 M A S H

02-04-2013

Bump

Kaylè

02-04-2013

No offense mate, not trying to troll you here but...
You should really email support about this, or log into your support account and submit a request about this issue. Its a rather confidential issue that, I can guarantee people will troll you for rather than give you adequate help on lol. I mean think about it what can a riot employee discuss with you out in the open here anyway if this was true?