Garen is broken?

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterTopher

Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
I think you completely misread what I said. You kindof went off in the opposite direction actually. And I didnt say anything about EVERYONE. Champions with silence have an anticaster skill. Not ever champion is a "caster" even though they have abilities.
pls just go away. Your not making any sense at all, you must play Garen all day everyday. You tell me of champs that could in your eyes "deal with him". What I am telling you is that your logic only works if the whole team is an autoattcking beast and even then he would destroy that team because the autoattackers don't respond to high health or mr or armor. He walks up to one silence, spin, ult and your dead.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterTopher

Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
people have gotten too used to easy solutions like kiting because of keep away strategies against champs like darius and olaf.

OPEN YOUR MIND
kiting is the only way to deal with these champs, because facing them will leave you dead in 5 seconds flat. Its not an easy solution, but it is the only solution that sometimes works.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterTopher

Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
And yet, he still sees no tourney play, what does that tell you?
why does this even matter? He abuses the health meta heavily. Either riot has to make amor and mr worth more or jack health up way higher than it is. (I am aware of the patch from this week, but that still did not do much)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTopher View Post
pls just go away. Your not making any sense at all, you must play Garen all day everyday. You tell me of champs that could in your eyes "deal with him". What I am telling you is that your logic only works if the whole team is an autoattcking beast and even then he would destroy that team because the autoattackers don't respond to high health or mr or armor. He walks up to one silence, spin, ult and your dead.
I'll rephrase my last post. Get your head out of your **** and reread my last post properly before you say another f***ing thing regarding this issue. The question was how does one fight while silenced and I answered adequately, now read my respose to your own question properly. If you can't read english I suggest using google translate or just saying you don't understand the post. In anycase stop making meaningless conclusions regarding garen and baseless accusations directed at myself!

http://translate.google.com/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTopher View Post
kiting is the only way to deal with these champs, because facing them will leave you dead in 5 seconds flat. Its not an easy solution, but it is the only solution that sometimes works.
no, kiting is the only thing you are aware of. For some champs it is the only solution but said in this context you are probably just being narrowminded.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

Member

02-03-2013

If you think Garen is op, pray you never face Darius.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
If you think Garen is op, pray you never face Darius.
darius is even easier than garen for most champs.

against darius you can just play keep away or go all in with him.

against garen you need a better plan


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterTopher

Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
I'll rephrase my last post. Get your head out of your **** and reread my last post properly before you say another f***ing thing regarding this issue. The question was how does one fight while silenced and I answered adequately, now read my respose to your own question properly. If you can't read english I suggest using google translate or just saying you don't understand the post. In anycase stop making meaningless conclusions regarding garen and baseless accusations directed at myself!

http://translate.google.com/
and my repose is that autoattacking is not the answer, because all champions autoattack at different power levels and I have not met a champion whose autoattacks are as strong as abilities used by an overly tanky champ or abilities used by any hero for that matter. I play Diana and even just my 3rd auto does op damage, but no where near what you are talking about to force a Garen off. If your suggesting the adc's put their necks on the line to attack a tank coming at their team then your still not making sense. The "roll" of the adc and apc is to take out the other adc apc. Plus isnt autotacking a form a kiting which you are so against anyway?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterTopher

Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
darius is even easier than garen for most champs.

against darius you can just play keep away or go all in with him.

against garen you need a better plan
So you agree that Garen is op? And do tell what your brilliant plan is besides just autoattcking while he runs over the adc that is autoattacking him because they don't build any health and build mostly damage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterTopher

Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
If you think Garen is op, pray you never face Darius.
I play Diana and i know how to make a Darius run screaming from a team fight.


1234567 ... 12