Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hand of Judgment is recruiting a Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

02-09-2013

Okay, I may or may not stoop to playing my Voli jungle. But there better be lulz

Freakinferal

02-09-2013

I'm interested as well. Add me (Freakinferal). Would like to exchange info on this.

Anradil

02-09-2013

I main jungle, but i'm only 16. So, could be out of luck. I could scrim you guys or something, though.

ZanTwilight

02-09-2013

Hey! I'm interested, but I'm not old enough to compete in tournaments (yet). I figured it was still worth posting since you talked about it as a distant goal, but if you want someone older that's fine. My in-game name is ZanTwilight (obviously).

HofJ Justice

02-11-2013

Some more friend requests have been sent out, but we're still looking for a jungler.

Øathbetrayer

Recruiter

06-16-2013

Øathbetrayer, decent at every role. Junglers I use are Hecarim as main, Noc, Tryd.