Hand of Judgment is recruiting a Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HofJ Justice

02-02-2013

Justice here. I've recently formed the team Hand of Judgment, and I'm looking for players who share the same vision and goal for competitive play. At this point, I'm still relatively new, but I am actively attempting to improve and get to the point where competitive and eventually professional play is a possibility.

To be clear, I'm not looking at Elo (or Season 3 rank) as a factor. Experience and skill is, of course, appreciated, but the factors below are more important than your current Elo:

1) Desire to win. This doesn't mean you have to be an excellent player right now, but rather that you have the desire to always try to get better, and win.

2) Desire to go as far as possible. As I mentioned in the opening, I would like to eventually try to go pro. There's a long way to go, and it's nothing I expect to happen soon. However, it is a goal that everyone on the team will be working towards.

3) Attitude. Essentially, just have respect for everyone (teammates and opponents), be friendly and easy to get along with, and know how to enjoy the game while still taking it seriously.

4) Professionalism. This is really an extension of attitude. While I would never want to try to censor anyone's personality, I also want the team to be respected. It's really just a matter of public image.

5) Live in NA, or have the ability/desire to travel for major tournaments.

6) Have some experience jungling.

As mentioned, I'm looking for an individual who has the same vision I do. If this isn't you, or if you are not interested in joining a team that has work to do before being ready for high-level play, that is completely understandable.

However, if you want to grow with a team that has every intention of becoming professional gamers, then please respond with your times of availability. We will be happy to play a game or two with anyone who is interested to see if it's a fit for both sides.

I know this is a long thread for team recruitment, but it is something I am taking very seriously. Please feel free to respond here and add me in game if you're interested.

Lucroarna

02-03-2013

I'd be interested. Add me in-game and we can talk.

Lucroarna

KnightxSScarlett

02-03-2013

I only play Singed top.

itsDozier

02-03-2013

I am very interested in talking with you more. Send me a pm with your vent info, if you would. This is something I've been looking to do for some time.

phantomman19

02-03-2013

meeeeee phantomman19

HofJ Justice

02-03-2013

Thank you very much for your interest. Friend requests have been sent.

fatcookiemonsta

02-03-2013

Pick me! In fatcookiemonsta.

Nesious

02-03-2013

I'm not quite old enough to participate in tournaments, but im still a pretty good player and if you find yourself without a player to have a scrim/training, hit me up and ill fill in where needed, even if im not part of the team.
IGN: Nesious

I Kryptix I

02-03-2013

I am interested in your jungle position add me Infamous Viper is the name

HofJ Justice

02-09-2013

We are still looking for a jungler. Please reply here or add me in game if you've read this and are interested.