Kha'Zix vs Rengar - better assassin (post nerfs)

Rengar 14 21.88%
Kha'Zix 50 78.13%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Kha'Zix vs Rengar - Post nerfs [POLL]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arotisan3

02-02-2013

As title says,

- who performs their role better as a jungler/mid or occasional top?
- - Who doesn't fall off late game?
- Who isn't item build reliant?
- - Who takes less cs to do just as good as the other?
- Who has bigger burst?

They both seem like similar champs to me, both have a short sentence of stealth, both have an advantage when in bushes, both have a leap. Both have their passive's name start with the word "unseen". Because they are so similar, it is obvious there will be debates as to who is better between the two.

Kyuss

02-03-2013

The fact that Rengar's passive is a leap wins it in my book. Also fully stacked Bonetooth is where it's at.

Oz SammyD X

02-03-2013

Rengar is underpowered right now, he doesnt stand a chance against Kha'Zix, havent you noticed Kha'Zix is always in tournaments now? clearly Kha'Zix is better...

Arotisan3

02-03-2013

But in most cases, I thought Rengar purely counters Khazix because Rengar's ult shows all stealthed players for 7 seconds, totally ruining Khazix's ult.

Fuente80

02-03-2013

Long story short: Rengar is still a viable ASSASSIN with his ult and q to QUICKLY BURST down any VIPs in a team fight, but Kha is much stronger in my opinion on taking out people when they are alone, although he does not that well when the enemy is clusterd together because of his q. IMO i personlly prefer Khazix cause of his escape, slow and TONS OF DAMAGE q.

3mptylord

02-03-2013

In my opinion, Rengar loses out because his Q is on a really high cooldown (comparatively - Parrrley, Taste Their Fear, Spear Shot, etc, are all much lower) and his ability to initiate fights requires his ultimate or a brush. Kha'Zix not only has lower cooldowns, but he has a jump-skill rather than a jump-passive. He can do it whenever. He also has an AOE ranged slow, whereas Rengar's is single target. Rengar literally has worse versions of each of Kha'Zix's skills.

In my opinion:

• Savagery: Rengar gains increased attack speed for 3 seconds and his next 3 attacks deal bonus damage. The bonus damage decreases by 33% with each hit and refreshes the duration of the attack speed steroid. Physical Damage: 30-20-10 / 60-40-20 / 90-60-30 / 120-80-40 / 150-100-50 (+100% AD). Activating still resets the attack timer
  • Empowered Savagery: Rengar's next 3 attacks deal additional damage equal to 50% of his attack damage, and the bonus attack speed is doubled. (Possibly also have it so that the bsae damage doesn't decrease with each hit).
  • Battle Roar now grants the bonus armor and magic resistance to nearby allies. Empowered Battle Roar could also heal allies.
  • Empowered Bola Strike's visual "net" will not slow any enemies who walk over it for 2 seconds.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-03-2013

rengar isnt an assassin

rengar IS NOT an assassin

ambushing the carry does not make you an assassin
rengar ambushes, good for him, but he is not an assassin. Lulu can also ambush. she too is a nonassassin

3mptylord

02-03-2013

An assassin is described as someone with an ambush ability. Rengar has 2 - Lulu has 0. A players ability to ambush is not the same as a champion's literal "abilities" to ambush. Assassin's don't need to have burst - that is a "mages/casters" job. Most assassin's are either mages/casters or fighters. Unfortunately, Rengar isn't really either. He's more of an assassin-carry, which doesn't really work (or, at least, Rengar isn't very good at it). In my opinion, he either needs to be a better fighter or a better caster - I vote fighter, simply because Kha'Zix is the caster.

lllDadalll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Rengar isn't an assassin, he's now in the fodder category along with shaco, ryze and leona.

Treesydoesit

02-03-2013

I absolutely love playing Rengar but facts are facts, he is currently underpowered and Kha'zix is significantly better in their current states.