So apparently playing bad/unorthodox picks are bannable now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freljord

02-02-2013

I've already talked about my supposed "Dragon Dive"

As for my Kaz, saying "wtf flash" isn't reportable, Ziggs randomly flashed before recalling for some reason.

Warding isn't just up to the support. Even so, not warding shouldn't get me banned. Maybe I didn't ult because it was on cooldown, or I didn't think it was a good time to ult? Look at the verbal abuse LeBlanc is giving me as well... who is really in the wrong?

Noob

02-02-2013

100% support this leblanc should be perm'd

170 Calories

02-02-2013

I believe your team mate had called mid, and you troll took it from him with a champ that is clearly better in a lane or jungle. Kha scales off his ability to hide.
Unseen Threat - When Kha'Zix is not visible to the enemy team, he gains Unseen Threat, causing his next basic attack against an enemy Champion to deal bonus magic damage and slow.

For the last game your both wrong

Freljord

02-02-2013

Just because you think Kha'zix is not good mid does not mid does not mean that I should be banned for playing him mid.

Also, you can also use unseen threat for more awareness. For example you can go into the brushes near mid. If you don't get unseen threat you know it's warded.

Also, you're starting to repeat yourself... If you have any points to make please make sure they haven't been said yet.

RQ Kiwi

02-02-2013

Conveniently ignoring those two custom games you trolled.

Not understanding the game type is not a valid excuse when plenty of people in both games explained to you what you were doing wrong.

powerbats

02-02-2013

Would it really make a difference if a red came in here and told you the exact same things as everyone else had in pointing out what you did wrong or are you going to be stubborn and refuse to admit you might've been wrong?

Freljord

02-02-2013

I'm not ignoring the hide and seek games. I seriously did not know how to play them...

I'd like to see a red come here and actually tell me what I did wrong, because I really have no idea.

RQ Kiwi

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funded View Post
I'm not ignoring the hide and seek games. I seriously did not know how to play them...

I'd like to see a red come here and actually tell me what I did wrong, because I really have no idea.
So someone telling you 'Do not kill them' was hard to understand?

If you don't understand these custom games, then don't join the lobbies. And if you do join them and remain ignorant to the rules by choice, you will be banned. Its that simple.

Sinistral

02-03-2013

We don't have to be able to see what you did the game to judge you. Game 3 alone was reason enough for me to hit the punish: you won the game and sais ez in all chat.

LARK INC

02-03-2013

I'm just glad this guy got what was coming to him, that's satisfying enough.