So apparently playing bad/unorthodox picks are bannable now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freljord

02-02-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6179743/

What exactly did I do here? I never fed on purpose, just played horribly. Never abused anyone, even when the whole team was abusing me.... All these games were normal's as well

EDIT: I believe the games were only normal games AND custom ones.

Xianio

02-02-2013

You seem to pretty easily convince everyone on your team you're intentionally trolling them. You go into games and continue to simply disrupt things. Further, you seem to enjoy railing people up and giving them excuses as to why "it doesn't matter."

Which leads me to the primary question - if "this isn't your account" why do you care if you got banned?

Big O and Dukes

02-02-2013

I would suggest refraining from typing in-game whatsoever in the future.

Two things I see when browsing through your chat logs: arguing with teammates and threatening to report someone. Many of the cowards participating in tribunal judgments would automatically punish you for both of those. Receiving a legitimate time ban for those items is absolutely unacceptable. However I feel like that method of typing is just you and you aren't going to stop.

I am concerned about your dragon dive in the first case, however. Evidence seems to point out that you just dove their team knowing you'd die and then said "weeeeee". This is an action that negatively affected your team and could be grounds for a time ban.

Freljord

02-02-2013

@Xianio They said that I'd be reported+banned reported like a million times over and over again... Kinda a self deference thing.. Where does it say I'm trolling them on purpose?

@Big O and Dukes you're right -- I guess I'll have to stop talking altogether as ridiculousness as I think that is.

As for the Dragon Dive, it was really just a terrible play. I also said that after I died, knowing that they were just going to abuse me regardless.

RQ Kiwi

02-02-2013

Seems pretty clear to me that you were trolling a ranked game in your first game. The fact that you'd come on the forums and say all the games are normals when one is ranked and two are customs is pretty good evidence that you're not going to learn anything from this ban.

Trolling custom games is also bannable, as you've now learnt. I would suggest you refrain from trolling customs games if you don't want to be banned further.

Freljord

02-02-2013

No games were ranked, sorry. The custom games were Hide and Seek games, but I didn't really know how to play them.

Xianio

02-02-2013

Well, the never using the ultimate on Sona is a pretty big deal, you're simply not using your champion. Going into custom games to simply break the rules would be another, then the game where you "just go mid" when combined with the other games really makes it seem like you're trolling.

Further you tell your team in game one that you're not even on your account so "you don't care about feeding."

Looks VERY much like you're trolling.

Freljord

02-02-2013

@Xianio, please don't post on this thread without reading what I've previously posted.

Xianio

02-02-2013

I read what you posted - what I've written answers that.

Just because you think that because you didn't write "I'm trolling you now" doesn't mean we can't see what happened.

Freljord

02-02-2013

How? You can't actually see what happened, every move I made.