Starting new team, looking for members!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG Symph

02-02-2013

IGN:Symphonny
Time Zone: PST
Can you take and give Criticism?:Yea.
(S3) Highest Tier:Gold.
(S3) Current Tier: Silver division 2.
Do you own 40 + champions?:60+
Are you able to keep track of jungle times?:I know all the timers, yea.
Main role: Jungle.
Secondary role:Top.
Best champs:Jarvan, Maokai, Viktor, and amumu.
Explain above answer: Jarvan is my best champion and favorite, I enjoy playing him alot. I have everything setup for him.
Experience in LoL: Year ina half.
Experience outside LoL: Gamer, play many different games.
Working Mic?:Yup.
Will you be able to make daily practices for multiple hours?: Im very active, yes.
Why should we pick you over anyone else?: My jarvan is 2k elo status (:

Booyah

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaToSky View Post
If you would like to have a fair chance at joining , please fill out an application!

Thank You.
He followed directions like a BOSS.

IGN:KE Booyah

Time Zone: Central

Can you take and give Criticism?: I hate making mistakes so I fix anything pointed out to me.

(S3) Highest Tier: Bronze 3

(S3) Current Tier: Bronze 3

Do you own 40 + champions?: 61

Are you able to keep track of jungle times?:I'm there when it spawns

Main role: Jungle.

Secondary role: ADC

Best champs: Olaf, Cho'Gath, Jax, I can jungle Twitch and Ezreal as well if you wanted a special combo bot.

Explain above answer: I love Olaf. I get really tanky and i run through the fight kill their adc and run back. Chogath, I really just want blitzcrank to pull me. Jax I can snowball and gank lane after lane.

Experience in LoL: 2 Months with over 200 wins. My friends convinced me to play this.

Experience outside LoL: I've led a team into MLG top 100 on Call of Duty, While the game doesn't relate much the communication is much harder this has one map try memorizing 20 maps like that back of your hand. I've played Loads of strategy games favorite being Age of Mythology before this.

Working Mic?: Turtle Beaches

Will you be able to make daily practices for multiple hours?: Im on wayy too much.
Why should we pick you over anyone else?: Im New. My friends who got me to play this game have been on since beta. Learning from them was great and i got a great jump on the game. They aren't on very much anymore though and only playing one ranked 5s a week kinda sucks. 3 of them are over 1k wins and have been stuck in silver elo for years. I have passed them. I can beat them 1v1 and i have to carry them through games. I caught up fast because I learn fast and I always look to improve myself. Every time I lose hate it. But i think of why it was a lost and how i could of improved the outcome and then let it go and move on. When I win I love it and I always think of what i did good and should remember in the future.

If i improve every game i play i can only go up and I want a team that can do the same. If we all communicate well and give constructive criticism then we can improve to any level of play we want. I know i may have lack of experience and you may not give me a chance but if you do I will work to impress you and show you my skill level isn't reflected well based off my experience and tier.

Micropsia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

bump

ManniMandoo

02-03-2013

IGN:clutch86
Time Zone:central
Can you take and give Criticism?:yes of course
(S3) Highest Tier:1308
(S3) Current Tier:
Do you own 40 + champions?:
Are you able to keep track of jungle times?:
Main role:top
Secondary role:adc
Best champs:jayce,olaf,varus,ashe,mf, akali, kat
Explain above answer:i play mostly bruisers and assasin types top lane. and for adc i mostly use ez, ashe, varus, mf. Usually some kind of carry with cc works really well for me.
Experience in LoL: i have been on some teams but nothing serious.
Experience outside LoL: play mostly mmos, some single player rpgs
Working Mic?:yes
Will you be able to make daily practices for multiple hours?:yes
Why should we pick you over anyone else?:I play pretty much every day. I am constantly thinking of ways to get better. I watch streams and I am an easy going guy.

Ikande

02-03-2013

IGN: Ikande
Time Zone: EST
Can you take and give Criticism?: I can give criticism quite well. Not excellent at taking criticism if presented in an overly harsh matter, but I'm fine with constructive criticism.
(S3) Highest Tier: Bronze II (S2 : ~1200)
(S3) Current Tier: Bronze II
Do you own 40 + champions?: Yes
Are you able to keep track of jungle times?: Yes
Main role: Mid
Secondary role: Top
Best champs: Katarina, Vayne, Lee Sin, Kayle and Riven
Explain above answer: I main a lot of champions that allow me to play very aggressively, as it ties into my playstyle. I typically maximize on obtaining early game kills and pushing the enemy laner out, which is easiest to do with these champions (IMO).
Experience in LoL: About.. 2 years or so. Played since late Season 1. Also have been in one tournament.
Experience outside LoL: Not much outside of LoL experience in eSports.
Working Mic?: No, coming soon however.
Will you be able to make daily practices for multiple hours?: I'm on everyday from 4PM to midnight EST. Earlier and later on Saturday, however.
Why should we pick you over anyone else?: I feel like I can provide a upbeat attitude (I VERY rarely surrender) and I can help the team improve as a whole. I feel like I am quite consistent as well.

Little Rascal

02-03-2013

IGN:Supurb
Time Zone:EST
Can you take and give Criticism?:Yes
(S3) Highest Tier: D1 Silver
(S3) Current Tier: D1 Silver
Do you own 40 + champions?:Yes
Are you able to keep track of jungle times?:Yes
Main role:Top
Secondary role:Mid
Best champs:Rumble, Kennen, Vladimir
Explain above answer:I feel I do the best with ap tops and feel like they can most of the time contribute more than people think
Experience in LoL:1 1/2 yrs
Experience outside LoL: WoW, GW2, Diablo 3, Smite, Dota/Dota2, HoN,
Working Mic?:Yes
Will you be able to make daily practices for multiple hours?:mon-thurs 5-9 est fri 4-whenever sat 4:30pm-whenever, sun whenever-9
Why should we pick you over anyone else?:I have a huge drive to get better at this game and am always looking for ways to not only improve my own play, but those around me as well.

LastAftermath

02-03-2013

IGN: LastAftermath
Time Zone: CST
Can you take and give Criticism?: Yes
(S3) Highest Tier: Gold V (got here yesturday)
(S3) Current Tier: Gold V
Do you own 40 + champions?: Yes
Are you able to keep track of jungle times?: Yes
Main role: Top
Secondary role: Mid
Best champs: Kha, Jayce, Wukong
Explain above answer: I play them the most and like their style
Experience in LoL: Many go4lols and alienware tournys
Experience outside LoL: Played cal invite in cs:s when i was a bit younger
Working Mic?: Yes
Will you be able to make daily practices for multiple hours?: Yes
Why should we pick you over anyone else?: I want to be pro more then anything

Fugen Ra

Recruiter

02-03-2013

IGN: Fugen Ra
Time Zone: CST
Can you take and give Criticism?: For sure
(S3) Highest Tier: silver 4 about to be silver 3
(S3) Current Tier: silver 4
Do you own 40 + champions?: definitely
Are you able to keep track of jungle times?: i have an app cause i jungle alot xD
Main role: really can play anything but jungle and mid are most joyous
Secondary role: top or support
Best champs: Mundo, Xerath, Soraka, Garren etc... (really any tanky character i seem to excel at i like to tank)
Explain above answer: i have noticed a personal trend that i seem to and my team seems to do better when i play tanky its interesting..
Experience in LoL: have been playing since start of season 2 and i have the meta pretty much down now its just personal improvement.
Experience outside LoL: im assuming this is a bit more personal so i would save this for when the team gets to know me xD usually better that way.
Working Mic?: yes
Will you be able to make daily practices for multiple hours?: typically in the morning or night but yes.
Why should we pick you over anyone else?: Im respectful, im knowledgeable, i am like a learning machine soaking up everything in my path and i understand im not the best but i also am willing to learn and take advice from team mates. aka im very team oriented also im not a dick so that's a plus :P

also feel free to message me in game :P

mitusgold

02-03-2013

IGN: Mitusgold
Time Zone:
Can you take and give Criticism?: Yes as long as its constructive
(S3) Highest Tier:
(S3) Current Tier:
Do you own 40 + champions?: yes
Are you able to keep track of jungle times?: yeppers
Main role: TOP TANK/DPS
Secondary role: good at adc and i dabble in support
Best champs:Nasus, Draven, Rengar, Wukong,Thresh,Sion,
Explain above answer: Right now im trying to just focus Nasus top so I can be the best nasus there is
Experience in LoL: 1 year Experience outside LoL: Smite Dota2
Will you be able to make daily practices for multiple hours?: yep im down
Why should we pick you over anyone else?: im pretty layed back and easy going and i love the game

mitusgold

02-03-2013

Timezone: Cst