New Ranking System supports trolls.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ada Wong

02-02-2013

Thats right the new Ranking System in League supports trolls.

How to Troll for Dummies.

Step #1, Download a proxy so you don't get your main account banned, spoof your IP address when making and playing on League OF Legends servers.

Step #2, Spoof your MAC Address, and Hardware ID.

Step #3 Make a troll account, Login to league join ranked games go afk, run around feed who cares after all you get banned it doesnt matter.

Step #4 Team Looses

Step #5 PROFIT???

Yes thats right the new ranking system supports trolls and does nothing to stop or protect players from Trolls I just tried a solo ranked game and ended up dodging because them dummies couldn't make up their mind one says go morgana, others say to trade them, and then the players who complain if you dont play the champ they want because I generally only can guarentee or play so many champs decently stepping outside is almost a guarentee FEED for sure.

So basically what I am saying is you make it in solo ranked all the way up to the level to advance and someone trolls your game and you dont make it?

yhefftobemad

02-02-2013

It takes a lot of hours put in to reach lvl 30 to do this..

Trumanator

02-03-2013

This is different from before how????

LARK INC

02-03-2013

This is much more difficult to accomplish than the average IQ of a troll will permit. Who cares about black hats anyway in league?

Fudouri

02-03-2013

Two interesitng points about this...
1) and i'm not a network expert, but wouldn't a proxy increase your ping? Cause you to be worse?
2) as someone else asked, how is this different from before? Dno't think the point of the new system was to remove trolls.