This is not right, perm-banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanrap View Post
lol you and 99% are really making nothing with their life herp derp get a hobby u fat illegal size slurpn mcburper
Ignore my first post... Turns out it won't help you at all. Good luck to you in another game or starting from scratch.

RQ Kiwi

02-02-2013

Quote:
gl from learning people have smurfs they are not just randomqueue idiots with 1,000wins that just sit in lobby 24/7
If you struggle to get yourself out of 1k elo you clearly aren't that good.

powerbats

02-02-2013

Yan post your reform card if you'd please so we can look over it and point out what might be the issue. It's unfortunate when you get perma banned since you lose everything you have invested but if you don't change Riot decides that a perma ban is in order to get your attention and hopefully when you decide to come back you do it as a better person.

ShaDow Neda

02-03-2013

Riot won;t do something about this. You have no way, now. Have fun with your ban.

VermilllionZ

02-03-2013

**** the nazi dictatorship at Riot and **** the scum bag *******s voting in the trials. It proves how broken this punishment systems is by letting the brain dead masses vote on the issues. A lot of them don't care and just want to up their judgement rank. This was the worst idea riot ever came up with.

embalmdk

02-03-2013

Quote:
Ok so im not the prepiest gg gj tap on the bum type of guy but when u do play well ur deserve recognition somehow. More kills snowball n win usualy nice. Some people seem to believe theres faster ways to win like not respond to pings, not listen, not ward, not co-operate, not play their role/lane, so I play ranked alot tryna get out of 1k elo but they know the elo system is ruined if ur stuck ur stuck and it takes forever to get out but they just ban me even tho I spent 150$ ont the damn game thats not right I try hard as hell and maybe rude but just permmute me wtf I can communicate with pings its no prob

Help me, if you have nothing to do with this please do not bother posting waste time posting just relevent discussion plz\

-Yanrap

Spending money on a game gives no rights for being toxic and decreasing the enjoyment of others. Remember other players spend money too.

Too bad, so sad, tribunal working as intended.

the steel mouse

02-03-2013

Love how OP thinks anyone even cares he's gone.

A Nerdy Fat Kid

02-03-2013

I've been perma banned on 5 lvl 30 accounts so far. Sooner or later Ill get it right. Maybe its time for you to take a look at your self . everyone cant be wrong.

LittleDi

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by valina View Post
**** the nazi dictatorship at Riot and **** the scum bag *******s voting in the trials. It proves how broken this punishment systems is by letting the brain dead masses vote on the issues. A lot of them don't care and just want to up their judgement rank. This was the worst idea riot ever came up with.
Godwin's law?