Jamie's drawings

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thara23

02-02-2013

Let me know what yall think And subscribe if possible

Noobunaga

02-03-2013

A small suggestion: keep all your drawings into one single thread, to make it easy for people to find them all I saw you made two threads, and tbh, that was the reason why I checked out the threads, so I dunno if actually making just one will make more people come and see, since myself came just cause there were two :P
In any case, I like your drawings especially the Cassiopeia (it's prolly the real Medusa, not Cass but who cares~) one in the other thread >:P

Thara23

02-03-2013

Ya, its my first time putting my drawings up here, so i couldnt figure out how to put them all in one lolol, and the reason I put snakes on her was bc I dont like her hat in the game xD I think she looks better with the snakes haha, and thank u for liking my drawing

Thara23

02-03-2013

Hope you like

Thara23

02-03-2013

I am working on my next character, which will be put up soon along with more drawings on my other art page, which you guys can go check those out on http://chambersjb.deviantart.com/

Thara23

02-05-2013

Enjoy

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Would you be interested in drawing champion concept sketches I am looking for an artist to draw up some sketches

Thara23

02-05-2013

sure, would u want me to draw them how I draw mine? And which ones do u want me to draw?

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Doesn't matter to me honestly I like your style. I am looking for an artist for all my concepts if your interested but i know how valuable time is for artist. Do what ever you want full credit will go to you obviously.

Thara23

02-05-2013

So do u want me to post them on here after im finished and then u get them off here lol? And just give me a person u want me to do and ill draw for u