Best items on ahri? (early)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tupples

02-02-2013

What items are good on Ahri, early?
I usually go flask+3 pots, first B double dorans or hextech with boots if i can.
I saw someone go for tear of the godess and get archangel's. Is this a good idea?
What is prefered, double dorans or hextech?
I really want some advice
Also, should I rush DFG/Deathcap/Rylais? Which one is the most beneficial? (I know this will change depending on the matchup but lets say it's an equal lane)

Cindikle

02-02-2013

Personally haven't found much that out plays doran's ring. With her passive Hp shouldn't be too much of a problem to need hp pots(just Orb on a full group and watch your hp go up a good chunk early game). It has mana regen and mana on kill to keep you orbing as long as you're CS'ing right.

-After that basic boots if I'm able to roam off my lane and gank otherwise:
-Chalice for the regen(rarely have mana problems once I get it). If I'm VS a magic hero or they have a lot of magic hero's I'll turn this into a grail next. I recommend this highly over archangles as we don't stack mana, also this gives 15% CDR. Which if you're getting the blue buff often enough, is all the CDR you need.
-After that I either finish sorc boots or get hextech revolver.
-Then build deathcap or liandry's. Which one is first depends on enemy health stacking.
-If I built deathcap and the enemy still hasn't stacked HP yet(probably would have) I consider skipping liandry's.

After this point should should be destroying everyone mid game.

As for DFG/Rylais I consider them more so mid game build items. If there is a lot of chasing and running around consider Rylais. If there's a lot of Hp stacking go for DFG.

FlowyS

02-02-2013

For early game, it kind of depends on your enemy.

If they are squishy, rush DFG and go on the offensive.

If they are tanky, build Archangel's Staff or Rod of Ages and wait until your item charges up.