What to do when team rage at me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I The Champion

02-02-2013

Sorry if i am posting in the wrong forum, this is my first post.

So i justed played this games as Akali.(I have a good history with her.)

I was getting owned early game by kayle and ask our jungle for some early ganks. Xin ganks once and she flashes away. Then i see him never again.

I was getting my ass kicked, so i just turret hug and get cs.(half of hers)

With no jungle help i was doomed and our sivir starts raging over me for having low cs.

Cho(top) goes afk and they(malphite top) turret dive and kill me.

Then the whole team starts raging on me telling me i suck and should never play league again.

I failled that game with 1/9/3
What should i do when my team rages?

raisedtorule

02-03-2013

this is just my personal opinion and my story... i used to be really bad at the game so i always played co op vs. ai to get better... i eventually killed bots with my eyes closed... so my friend convinced me to play pvp with him and we went top.. my friend had to go afk so i was alone top and getting beaten really bad and my team hated me for it...now im pretty good at the game and am 90% of games positive for kill death... long story short... we play the game to learn and have a good time, just because you have a bad game or every game is a bad game for you, people shouldnt get mad... they should give you tips and you learn from experience... thats the way i think the game should be played and people who are negative to noobs should go play ranked where the real point is winning and not normal pvp where its to have fun and enjpy the game(i know i put alot of ...< these 3 dots)

raisedtorule

02-03-2013

if you think your a noob just send me a request for the game and id be happy to have you on my team and to give you some tips to help you out (that goes for anybody... not just the person who posted this thread) (just saying it cause it could be misunderstood)

MikeGnomes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Everyone has a bad game. People who rage act like they never have had a bad game or gone against someone who was just better than them in their assigned lane. Let it go, learn from it, report them, and get ready for your next game.

Jake LH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I The Champion View Post
Sorry if i am posting in the wrong forum, this is my first post.

So i justed played this games as Akali.(I have a good history with her.)

I was getting owned early game by kayle and ask our jungle for some early ganks. Xin ganks once and she flashes away. Then i see him never again.

I was getting my ass kicked, so i just turret hug and get cs.(half of hers)

With no jungle help i was doomed and our sivir starts raging over me for having low cs.

Cho(top) goes afk and they(malphite top) turret dive and kill me.

Then the whole team starts raging on me telling me i suck and should never play league again.

I failled that game with 1/9/3
What should i do when my team rages?
Press tab click the chat bubble button, problem solved .

Radioraider

02-11-2013

Just stay calm and keep playing. It's a game not a life or death fight. If they say anything toobad just report them. Trust me this is coming from someone who has done a lot worse than 1/9/3.