Something needs to be done.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equi

02-02-2013

I'm really getting upset at the league community because its become so toxic!
So much hate, so much fighting, so very much anger.
I mean if you just google, "top three worst gaming community's " League is always on the list.
Its either first or second and honestly im going to have to agree with them.
I mean look at the pro players!
Not too long ago riot banned TSM for toxic behavior!
Its gotten out of control and im sick of it.
I don't think ive played one game today where i didn't see someone cursing out a teammate!

Please, lets come together as gamers, friends and most of all as a community to do something about this.
I know im not the only one disappointed with this.

My solution!:
Me and a few fellow friends have been creating a list of players who were toxic.
And im just wondering if anyone wanted a copy of it, because i go to that list before i go into a game and depending on what the description of the player i make my choice to either dodge or stay.

If you think its a good idea please leave me some comments.

Before i end this! ill leave a few quote that i tend to agree with.

"I've played league of legends since it first came out, and i loved the community for year but recently i decided to leave because i cant deal with what its become, its worse than COD now, im going to play DOTA2 now, because at least they work as a team"

"I just quit this game a few days ago. About 95% of the community are animals who only talk you down and are always looking for scapegoats when the team is down by 2 or 3 kills. A lot of these noobs rage when we are winning, rage when we are tied, rage when we are losing. They all act as if they never have a bad game too, which obviously is total ****. They all love to tell you how you should play and if you even take one minion from them they start bashing you until their keyboards break."

"i played my first ranked game and got forced to jungle at the end of the game i was 5/5/2 and my whole team reported me because they couldn't accept the fact that they messed up, they cursed and bashed me for no real reason. I ended up being the scapegoat, i quit the game after because i dont want to feed about or angry when i play. I dont mind constructive criticism but i hate "OMG YOU F***IN NOOB!, Blah blah blah!, REPORT THIS NOOB!", never coming back."

Equi

02-02-2013

If you agree, please just say something. Id like to see what everyone else thinks

GreekLight

02-02-2013

theres not much we can do. riot has to decide if they want to actually police the playerbase, or just continue to put up this front.

170 Calories

02-02-2013

Just report after game. we weed them out everyday