Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Lyte i challenge you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LARK INC

02-03-2013

Quote:
Keebler Elf King:
Besides not knowing how to take a joke you sound like an angry child who i pity, and i apologize that the only thing going for you in life is your anger and this videogame.

Says the guy posting to a bunch of strange men on a forum, at least I'm not pretending like I have a life *Eye roll* o.o

ShaDow Neda

02-03-2013

Lol, there are many people who get banned. They need chances too, like me :|

Desperado Dave

02-03-2013

Quote:
Keebler Elf King:
Riot Lyte i challenge you to a 1v1 on summoners rift and if i win i demand you unban my permabanned account.
Do you accept?

Greatest suggestion ever!

y2khippy

02-03-2013

Wait he also mentioned any Riot Employee.

All employees play this game, though some have higher skill levels than others. I do recall a video of Riot Vs Co-Op Bots and Riot didnt do very well. That said, hav'nt Riot just employed 16 teams to be professional players for the third season? I dont think he would have a chance Vs anyone of that line up. Even if it was a Random champ from the Riot team.

If you have been suspended or Perm Banned you will NOT get this back. Riot has been actively cleaning up its community for a long time and does not tolorate poor player behaviour. You have signed an agreement stateing that you will not act in a certain way and have broken this agreement so you are not welcome in this community.

embalmdk

02-03-2013

Quote:
YueienGato:
Well now, this leads to the interesting phenomenon of his true character . . . you see the Lyte that we all know and love is secretly an extram dimensional demon from the Abyssal Shelf . . . a true believer of the second coming of Cthulu . . . if the Elf loses then we all lose.

For Lyte will embark upon his once a century feasting upon our noble hero's soul and, in doing so, destroy the world as we know it.

Lyte will bring about a thousand years of darkness and community organization, where every infringement will be judged by a collective. In doing so, this collective will then be criticized by the minority.

We shall awaken to endless dark and complaints of "I agree with the ban but I must argue the illogical notion of why we cannot drive on the left handside!" and "They should have never banned bacon! Damnit man I said ban Spam!" . . .

There are dark days ahead indeed if our humble hero cannot prevail. I fear for humanity if Lyte the anti-light should find himself victorious.

Great story. I did not know that Lyte was a Cthulhu follower. I believe that he will mention the name of Hastur and the world will end.

SkeletalArm

02-03-2013

If you lose I demand that you be fined 10000 bucks, and if you can't pay, then you go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.