Riot Lyte i challenge you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LARK INC

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebler Elf King View Post
Besides not knowing how to take a joke you sound like an angry child who i pity, and i apologize that the only thing going for you in life is your anger and this videogame.
Says the guy posting to a bunch of strange men on a forum, at least I'm not pretending like I have a life *Eye roll* o.o

ShaDow Neda

02-03-2013

Lol, there are many people who get banned. They need chances too, like me :|

Desperado Dave

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebler Elf King View Post
Riot Lyte i challenge you to a 1v1 on summoners rift and if i win i demand you unban my permabanned account.
Do you accept?
Greatest suggestion ever!

y2khippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Wait he also mentioned any Riot Employee.

All employees play this game, though some have higher skill levels than others. I do recall a video of Riot Vs Co-Op Bots and Riot didnt do very well. That said, hav'nt Riot just employed 16 teams to be professional players for the third season? I dont think he would have a chance Vs anyone of that line up. Even if it was a Random champ from the Riot team.

If you have been suspended or Perm Banned you will NOT get this back. Riot has been actively cleaning up its community for a long time and does not tolorate poor player behaviour. You have signed an agreement stateing that you will not act in a certain way and have broken this agreement so you are not welcome in this community.

embalmdk

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
Well now, this leads to the interesting phenomenon of his true character . . . you see the Lyte that we all know and love is secretly an extram dimensional demon from the Abyssal Shelf . . . a true believer of the second coming of Cthulu . . . if the Elf loses then we all lose.

For Lyte will embark upon his once a century feasting upon our noble hero's soul and, in doing so, destroy the world as we know it.

Lyte will bring about a thousand years of darkness and community organization, where every infringement will be judged by a collective. In doing so, this collective will then be criticized by the minority.

We shall awaken to endless dark and complaints of "I agree with the ban but I must argue the illogical notion of why we cannot drive on the left handside!" and "They should have never banned bacon! Damnit man I said ban Spam!" . . .

There are dark days ahead indeed if our humble hero cannot prevail. I fear for humanity if Lyte the anti-light should find himself victorious.

Great story. I did not know that Lyte was a Cthulhu follower. I believe that he will mention the name of Hastur and the world will end.

SkeletalArm

02-03-2013

If you lose I demand that you be fined 10000 bucks, and if you can't pay, then you go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.