Riot Lyte i challenge you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sepetaiya

02-02-2013

this is incredibly awesome, im going to do this too even though coward would never accept. my account is soon to be permabanned because i protect the innocent from trolls in game and try to show them that what they are doing is wrong (yes, speaking your mind gets you banned in a game developed in a democractic society).

wow, i +1ed you and it made you go -1.... riot has already set my account to troll status it seems

gnfnrf

02-02-2013

That's not a fair challenge. What stakes are you putting up?

Getsuei

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepetaiya View Post
this is incredibly awesome, im going to do this too even though coward would never accept. my account is soon to be permabanned because i protect the innocent from trolls in game and try to show them that what they are doing is wrong (yes, speaking your mind gets you banned in a game developed in a democractic society).

wow, i +1ed you and it made you go -1.... riot has already set my account to troll status it seems
See what I mean, now people are taking it seriously =(

Keebler Elf King

02-02-2013

I don't know i couldn't think of anything i had to offer but if he can think of something i would gladly listen.

BillyTheAttorney

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepetaiya View Post
i protect the innocent from trolls in game and try to show them that what they are doing is wrong (yes, speaking your mind gets you banned in a game developed in a democractic society).

Wow, i +1ed you and it made you go -1.... Riot has already set my account to troll status it seems
Attachment 605595

LittleDi

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebler Elf King View Post
Riot Lyte i challenge you to a 1v1 on summoners rift and if i win i demand you unban my permabanned account.
Do you accept?
What happens if you lose?

YueienGato

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
What happens if you lose?
Well now, this leads to the interesting phenomenon of his true character . . . you see the Lyte that we all know and love is secretly an extram dimensional demon from the Abyssal Shelf . . . a true believer of the second coming of Cthulu . . . if the Elf loses then we all lose.

For Lyte will embark upon his once a century feasting upon our noble hero's soul and, in doing so, destroy the world as we know it.

Lyte will bring about a thousand years of darkness and community organization, where every infringement will be judged by a collective. In doing so, this collective will then be criticized by the minority.

We shall awaken to endless dark and complaints of "I agree with the ban but I must argue the illogical notion of why we cannot drive on the left handside!" and "They should have never banned bacon! Damnit man I said ban Spam!" . . .

There are dark days ahead indeed if our humble hero cannot prevail. I fear for humanity if Lyte the anti-light should find himself victorious.

powerbats

02-02-2013

Yue that's awesome and Keebler props on something completely original at least haven't seen that yet or if I had it was back when Tribunal 1st came out.

1 v 1 proving grounds would be even better.

Enterti

02-02-2013

I'll 1v1 you too Lyte! Not because I have any bans or anything, I just think it would be fun.

Spiro

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebler Elf King View Post
and i apologize that the only thing going for you in life is your anger and this videogame.
Said the guy who got banned for his anger issues, and who wants his videogame back XD