End game Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Legitimate question, anyone know a champion that can handle him 6 items end game? (other then Nasus obviously.)

Carya

02-02-2013

Malphite

Cyanide Velocity

02-02-2013

I'd say Teemo has a shot. Blind really helps and he's faster than Jax so he should be able to kite for awhile.

I doubt teemo would win but he'd certainly give jax a run for his money. Jax is the ultiamte 1v1 champ. Irelia comes to mind too.

hailcaster77

02-02-2013

during the tournament, someone beat end game jax 1v1 with shen.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-02-2013

irelia dont give a ****. honeybadger can build anti AS and still do tons of damage she don't give a **** if that's not how it works, she don't give a **** cuz she's a crazy nasty****

Jax scales with attack speed but cuz you'd never guess by just lookn at him people just build armor thinkn theyll eventually win against him. The longer he fights the more passive bonus he gets. Basically he has to hit things 3 times like vayne for a huge bonus. So basically if you can disengage him for about 2.5 seconds you can rob him of alot of power output when you reengage him. You can also hurt him alot by slowing his attack down. He uses both magic and physical damage so any resistance will help out

Zombiemaster

02-02-2013

I bet AD Sion could.

Welcome2HookCity

02-02-2013

Since hes a "top laner" cc, slow or exh shuts down any meele.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Malzahar, unless he ****s up and uses his ultimate while Jax is in range for Counter-strike to stun him.

Aroph

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailcaster77 View Post
during the tournament, someone beat end game jax 1v1 with shen.
Think that was Stanley from Taipei Assassins as Shen. They were against Azubu Frost.

WikkaWill

02-03-2013

I don't know why you'd want to try. He's the grand master!