Can't bind Player Move Click to mouse1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelsia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

I'm not sure if this is the right subforum, but I'll give it a try.
As the title says. I want to be able to bind move to mouse1, but League won't let me do that. I'd change the buttons over in window's control panel, but that's a less than optimal alternative.
Can we please have a fix for this Riot?

Xelsia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Bump

Xelsia

02-03-2013

Bump

Qsario

02-03-2013

You can't bind _anything_ to mouse button 1. I assume it's special to the code and that it would be possible to screw everything up by binding stuff to it.

Xelsia

02-03-2013

I know, and I really hate it.
For context, I'm left handed, and realized the other day that I've been holding mouses wrong my entire life (index finger resting on the left button), so I'm finally getting around to changing an old, slightly uncomfortable habit by reversing mouse 1 and 2. However I hold the mouse with my index finger on the right button when playing league, as that's the button you use the most. However, I've run into a problem with League now, I either:

• Change my mouse settings before every game back to the traditional settings before every game (left click is mouse 1, right click is mouse 2), and run into problems with the shop and other elements of the UI
  • Have the buttons layed out the left handed way, and force myself to completly retrain my LoL reflexes (which screws over me and my teammates until I get used to it fully)
What I'd like Riot to do is implement the ability to change Move Click to M1, and Select to M2. I think currently the problem is that you can't rebind select at the moment. It seems almost like a selfish request, as I'm pretty sure few other than me (if any) would use it, but I'm not sure why it wasn't in the options from the word go

Xelsia

02-04-2013

.Bump

GaijinZen

02-05-2013

bump

Xelsia

02-06-2013

Bump

Xelsia

02-11-2013

Bump

Xelsia

02-11-2013

Bump