Is it me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

170 Calories

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big O and Dukes View Post
"Riot's house" in this analogy is a crack den.
That we are cleaning up.....one Duke at a time.

Desperado Dave

02-03-2013

Quote:
This is incorrect as I have made perfectly clear several times. However you read what you want to read, as is expected.

To be brief, I am against the permanent suspension of the accounts of users who's only crime is badly typed behavior. There are methods players can utilize to silence people (in an incredible quick and basically effortless fashion) like this that don't result in the destruction of their content. A two week ban that simply recurs would be tough but maybe tolerable, for instance. The permanent nature that results from these prosecutions, however, is unacceptable and will be fought against.
I like this guy more and more every post I read. I agree and wish for the tribunal to be reformed. Place trolls in a troll queue, no one wants to be trolled. This fixes behavior

Desperado Dave

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverstyx201 View Post
If they've reached the two-week ban point, they've already been warned at least once and banned twice. At that point it's obvious that they aren't going to learn, so why bother with repeated two week bans if they're just going to go straight back to their old ways after the ban is up?
Players often times arent banned for the same behavior, they may have started the game afking and intentionally feeding but have reformed their behavior into ocassionally cursing not realizing the seriousness of it to riot. Why not just use the death penalty on thieves? Have some compassion for other humans and help them to change their ways. Permaban just makes trolls worse ever heard of macro scheduler? I have a friend I used to play with on here who had been permabanned and since created multiple accounts that he uses a macro scheduler to intentionally feed on. He trolls the game for the fun of it now, this is behavior created by the permaban system and I am sure he is not the only person who has done this. If he had his account back im sure I could have him play seriously to win but as it is, he has no incentive to play nice, but certainly has incentive to troll, permaban turned him this way.

embalmdk

02-03-2013

I enjoy my time doing tribunal. I feel I am contributing something back to the community in which I play. I honestly believe that if everyone participated they would understand what is acceptable in a civilized society and maybe stop being toxic.

embalmdk

02-03-2013

Quote:
You need to stop assisting Riot's prosecution of people who's only crime is basically spewing vomit every time they touch their keyboard. These people are grinding and buying Riot points just like you and you are helping Riot destroy their accounts.

Personally, I enjoy helping out and giving back by doing tribunal cases. Besides, I am not helping Riot destroy their accounts, I am helping my and my son enjoy the game by getting rid of players that never change their behaviour and lessen the enjoyment of the game for everyone else.