Is it me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Welfaremommy

02-02-2013

Or is the general overall attitude of the people playing becoming worse and worse. Out of all of my tribunal today I could only with good conscience pardon one person. People need to step away from the keyboard and get some sunshine. Really.

Big O and Dukes

02-02-2013

You need to stop assisting Riot's prosecution of people who's only crime is basically spewing vomit every time they touch their keyboard. These people are grinding and buying Riot points just like you and you are helping Riot destroy their accounts.

Welfaremommy

02-02-2013

Quote:
You need to stop assisting Riot's prosecution of people who's only crime is basically spewing vomit every time they touch their keyboard. These people are grinding and buying Riot points just like you and you are helping Riot destroy their accounts.
Freedom of speech has limits I'm sorry to say. If I were to buy a ticket to a movie and then yell fire I would be arrested if there is no fire. I still paid money for the movie, it isn't getting refunded. Sorry but the sense of entitlement because you purchase Riot points astounds me.

I don't think anyone wants to be called a slur or an expletive. Do you?

Getsuei

02-02-2013

Big O is anti-tribunal. So just take that into mind whenever reading his posts.

Big O and Dukes

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Big O is anti-tribunal. So just take that into mind whenever reading his posts.
This is incorrect as I have made perfectly clear several times. However you read what you want to read, as is expected.

To be brief, I am against the permanent suspension of the accounts of users who's only crime is badly typed behavior. There are methods players can utilize to silence people (in an incredible quick and basically effortless fashion) like this that don't result in the destruction of their content. A two week ban that simply recurs would be tough but maybe tolerable, for instance. The permanent nature that results from these prosecutions, however, is unacceptable and will be fought against.

Big O and Dukes

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welfaremommy View Post
Freedom of speech has limits I'm sorry to say. If I were to buy a ticket to a movie and then yell fire I would be arrested if there is no fire. I still paid money for the movie, it isn't getting refunded. Sorry but the sense of entitlement because you purchase Riot points astounds me.

I don't think anyone wants to be called a slur or an expletive. Do you?
You took my comments in a direction you wanted them to go when they weren't going there. That's your prerogative.

Riverstyx201

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big O and Dukes View Post
This is incorrect as I have made perfectly clear several times. However you read what you want to read, as is expected.

To be brief, I am against the permanent suspension of the accounts of users who's only crime is badly typed behavior. There are methods players can utilize to silence people (in an incredible quick and basically effortless fashion) like this that don't result in the destruction of their content. A two week ban that simply recurs would be tough but maybe tolerable, for instance. The permanent nature that results from these prosecutions, however, is unacceptable and will be fought against.
If they've reached the two-week ban point, they've already been warned at least once and banned twice. At that point it's obvious that they aren't going to learn, so why bother with repeated two week bans if they're just going to go straight back to their old ways after the ban is up?

Getsuei

02-02-2013

Quote:

Ok, well then I apologize for what I said for getting it wrong. I abide by Riots deciscion to permaban individuals who repeatedly break the Terms of Service. If they issued a permaban after one instance, then I would have an issue.

You and I will more then likely never agree upon this but if you can get it changed, more power to you =)

170 Calories

02-02-2013

Quote:
Thats because your like termites in Riots house, if your not taken out eventually the house collapses.

Big O and Dukes

02-02-2013

"Riot's house" in this analogy is a crack den.