Removing the 'End Game' button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damorion215

02-02-2013

The only reason I leave some games is because of stress and pretty much *******s who are on my team. And that's usually before I ignore them. And by that time, I'm already stressed out and making the game much more painful when my team is already 13/31 and 5 turrets down (as example). So it's not entirely my fault and therefore, I should not get punished (we've all heard that one before, so therefore, I'M the complete a-hole, aren't I? -_- *facepalm*).

But what's really bothering me is this: Why the hell do you have a leave button in the game if you don't want people leaving the game and end up punishing them?! If you don't want people to leave the game, then REMOVE the 'End Game' button!! R-E-M-O-V-E!! It is that simple!! If you want to discourage the behavior of leaving, then remove the button!! I don't know how many times me and other people have to say it!!! Grant it, I know that technically, players could still "leave" the game by pressing Alt + Tab, then clicking the red X or w/e, but you ought to try and find a way around that so that once a player enters the game, they can't leave NO MATTER WHAT until the match is over!!

Riot, I love ya. And I know y'all got a million things to do here and there. But for the next patch, can you PLEASE remove the 'End Game' button? It would make things so much more simple! Hope you can take this highly recommended advice and use it to solve this problem for the next patch.

Oz SammyD X

02-02-2013

You do realize you can just minimise the game and close it like that right? Removing endgame does nothing, think before you post next time, another pointless thread...

Damorion215

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X View Post
You do realize you can just minimise the game and close it like that right? Removing endgame does nothing, think before you post next time, another pointless thread...
Well, that's one of the things I was also wondering about. I think removing the end game would be a move in the right direction, but not solve the problem entirely. I would still think people out there would do what you just said. I'm saying that if you can somehow "perma-lock" players into a a match. So that no matter what they did, whether they'd try to minimize the screen and close it or click the end game button, they would not be able to exit the match.

But of course, like you said, this is a "pointless thread", because Riot doesn't care about any of this kind of stuff half the time and because no one would *dare* even think of such an idea. An idea of "perma-locking" players into a match so they couldn't leave and put their team in jeopardy (which might of already happened at that point) is just *crazy*, right!? I mean, if Riot doesn't want players leaving matches, then you would think they would of thought of some way to keep players from doing so, right!? Wooh, boy oh boy, do I sound like a nutjob!!

I think you and plenty of other people have already gotten the point by now, right? It's just some common-sense thinking would be all that's needed to solve a problem like this. But again, like you said before, this is a "pointless thread." No one ever does seem to use common-sense these days. I bet you you or someone is gonna say that I'm a hypocrite or that I don't have any common-sense, right? That's *always* the "right" response to these kinds of threads, correct? Yeah, keep up that good work there. >_>