It speaks for itself

Yeah, that's true 37 40.22%
No, you just hate Elementz cuase hes a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything. 55 59.78%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

I DARE YOU to tell me this is not true

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NougetTime

10-23-2010

If Elementz told you amumu and galio were the worst tanks in the game, people would believe him to the point where they may not even play them anymore,

Edit: The man under me has a point, however i think some of these downvotes are just ragers.

TenNoHashi

10-23-2010

Uhh no, because I have a brain. AoE CC, and ways of getting agro are key elements of a tank as well as having naturally high hp, defense and MRS

I destroy noobs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

If Elementz had done that, his Tier List would not be considered the LoL's Bible by now.

Amiithystine

10-23-2010

This is not true, do I win now?

Fantastiballs

10-23-2010

This is possible. I say we use him to get certain champions to stop being everywhere, and some unloved ones to pop up again.
Like Garen and Malphite, respectively.

rEkcAh

10-23-2010

Whose elementz(top player/riot employee?) and if i did know him i would call him ******ed because not one person can call a champion bad as if your a beast of whoever it is you can dominate.

Kixxie

10-23-2010

If Elementz told me to eat cheesecake I would.

Seiuchi

10-23-2010

I bought Galio the day before Elementz put him in tier 1 because I didn't feel I was as competitive as I could be if I had him. His burst is almost as good as Annie's, his ratios are better, he fits into both AoE and kiting compositions, he farms extremely well, and he's extremely tanky at the same time as he builds damage. I don't think Amumu's as good, but anyone with an AoE disable is obviously really powerful and you don't need a tier list to figure that out.

Dzung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kixxie View Post
If Elementz told me to eat cheesecake I would.
it probably doesn't matter who tells you to eat cheesecake now does it?

Decepticon

10-23-2010

You dare me too? Okay, No it's not true. now what?