Wukong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Horuspinker

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtr Krr View Post
That armor synergizes perfectly with that 30% armor reduction Q and Black Cleaver. I love this idea. brb buying armor.

try it he cant hit your whole team with his q in a team fight....

Lostlemur

02-03-2013

You must be bad

Arcane Ezreal

02-03-2013

"Improve your skills! Then find me again."
- Wukong

Tryce Maxwell

02-03-2013

Wukong still op, he needs nerfed. Thanks.

pengwndude

02-14-2013

look, no one deserves the noob l2p comments

my answer? singed.

stealth don't matter. I actually find him to be a glass cannon. he does very high damage, but for fighters, he's MUCH more leaning towards damage than durability

and sure ganking him might be hard with his stealth, but only until he's fed is he unstoppable.

this season, bruisers are getting their fair share of wins, and less tanky fighters as he get more overshadowed.

GiottoXIII

02-14-2013

wukong's usefulness has dropped off extensively with teh new instance of hp stacking I dunno about you but unless ur trying to 1v1 an ad caster wukong he's notoriously easy to shutdown with some well placed cc and just staying outside his melee ZONE oh sht melee champions have hilariously short range which can be outharassed let me know once you find the other half of your brain if wukong is still op... Because I be shuttin down wukong all day errday

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengwndude View Post
look, no one deserves the noob l2p comments
Noobs do. Particularly when they aren't asking for how to do it, and just demand nerfs.

If someone comes and asks how, they generally get a positive response and actual feedback, because they're worth time and respect. Not exactly a foreign concept in the real world either.