Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leblanc Q then W then Q bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apocryphobia

02-02-2013

For the longest time I was able to Q (sigil) target an enemy, then teleport using W to come within range and the Q would auto fire for an excellent poke. As of about 3 weeks ago Leblanc no longer does this and I've searched high and low for a patch or debuff that effected this and can find nothing. Is this a bug?

Starrow

Recruiter

02-02-2013

wait so you used Q then W then Q again? its a bug, her ult only does the last skill she used so it would be Q W W

Alkorin

02-02-2013

Quote:
AntiDarkness:
wait so you used Q then W then Q again? its a bug, her ult only does the last skill she used so it would be Q W W

Think you misunderstood what he was saying. It seems what he's saying is he would target someone with his Q while he wasn't in range to cast it on them, and when he used his W to come into range his Q would cast automatically.

As for the poster's question, I have no idea.

Apocryphobia

02-02-2013

^^ Alkorin has it right. It was not a double Q with no cooldown or anything of that nature. I literally played Leblanc off and on for about a year and was able to do this as were all of my friends who played.

hit Q then click to target enemy champion, then telport shortly therafter (w) and the Q fires itself (because you already targetted). The downfall is no silence since your teleport hits them first but it still makes for an excellent poke which I am no longer able to pull off.

Zonacain

02-02-2013

I don't believe it was originally intended to work like that, but I guess Riot will make the decision on the matter.