Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elixir Bug - with proof

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havnt

02-02-2013

I purchased an elixir when I only have 5 items and I clicked to consume it as usual - it registered on my items bar but not on the shops item bar.

This led the shop to believe I had 6 items when I had actually consumed one. I have had this problem happen before but now I screenshotted it for proof. Enjoy.

http://i.imgur.com/1jHC1L0.jpg

This persisted throughout the entire game. I imagine leaving and returning would have solved the problem but I didn't dare do it in Ranked for fear of being banned.

Also the postgame review showed me only having 5 items so the problem is completely isolated to the shop not realizing I already drank the elixir.

Yiff friendly

02-02-2013

Bump for Riot's eyes.

kadenthegreat

02-02-2013

Had this happen to me twice today. Really annoying to not be able to buy items for 3 minutes.

Havnt

02-04-2013

Im afraid to buy elixirs until I have 6 items already now...

Decompress

Recruiter

02-04-2013

This doesn't just happen with elixers, it happens with any item. Has happened to me quite a few times since the last patch.

Siing

02-04-2013

Had this happen twice to me in two separate games, once with a pink ward and the other a blue pot. If you buy the non-existent item to replace the one in the store you can sell that one back to free the spot, though depending on what you bought and what point in the game it is, that can be pretty detrimental to your odds of winning :/.
I hope Riot's aware of it and it gets fixed next patch blarg.

Havnt

02-05-2013

Bump