champion help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squabby5

02-02-2013

My favorite (and only) champion im really good with is Amumu i like champions with a lot of health but cant seem to really seem to find others that fit "ME" I want to be able to play multiple roles (adc top mid jungle) but cant seem to find any that really fit me im kind of looking for champ suggestions

Please and thank you for your input

Squabby

slamor

02-02-2013

You will like jax. He does very well top. You just need to build him correctly and accordingly.

Squabby5

02-03-2013

any other suggestions?

SneakyAzShiite

02-03-2013

Well myself i like beefy champions. Its nice to get focused while my team dishes out damage. Volibear is my newest champion and unlike amumu he can deal significant damage. Amumu is still my number 1 but voli is less CC and more of a fighter.

Darius can be a beefy top champion especially if he gets fed. Singed is hard to use but if you can master him youll be a huge force. Cho gath is also an extremely versatile champion.

Darius is top only as is singed IMO.

Cho gath is the most versatile. Top, jungle and bot are all viable.

Volibear is a top/jungle.

As for mid most champions are squishy due to them being burst damage champions. They are meant to just lay a bunch of damage very fast. I have seen gragas mid who can get a little beefy.

Hope this helps in your research!

Neyak

02-03-2013

Olaf might be another champion to look into. He works well both top and jungle, and he scales (slightly) with health. Other than that, try Dr Mundo, he's free this week, methinks.

SneakyAzShiite

02-03-2013

Mundo is free and i was going to say olaf but i think he may be a more challenging champion to start with. that is why i left him out. I suggest trying one at a time and playing a few games (bot or pvp) and get a feel. Watch some youtube videos to find a champions combos and see who you like =)

Squabby5

02-03-2013

this is rather embarrassing but im level 30 XD and just trying to find my place in the world of LoL ive been doing well with amumu top and support amumu ill def take these into consideration if anyone else has any suggestions let me know

Jason411

02-03-2013

You could learn to jungle with Amumu. I'm pretty sure that's a thing :P

Squabby5

02-03-2013

i'm working on jungling with him just not confident enough in it to really go for it

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Amumu is your tanky jungler. Singed or Cho'gath might suit you top. Alistar or Leona may work for support.

Mid and ADC tend to be squishier, but you could give Swain or Ryze a try in the mid lane, and Urgot might suffice for ADC.