Champs who eligible for Steel Legion/Bioforge skins.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lost My Blades

02-03-2013

I could see a Steel legion poppy with some kind of jet-pack assisted boost effect on her E. Seems like, to me, she has a lot of potential for the steel legion theme to work with.

Dark Vanitas

02-03-2013

I could imagine Ori with a tesla orb <3

Signum06

02-03-2013

Steel Legion Caitlyn sounds good.

evilelbow

02-03-2013

I could definitely see a steel legion Jayce and oriana

Vampire Potter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinterheart View Post

BIOFORGE:

Noxus:

Morgana, the Fallen Angel
Singed, the Mad Chemist (Could see this working) EDIT: (Some would say his Augmented Skin is already Bioforgey enough, so I'll leave that up in the air :P)
Warwick, the Blood Hunter
Morgana's not Noxian. She has a bakery there but she's from another realm and she's really just anti-Kayle.
Singed isn't Noxian, he's from Zaun and works for Noxus.
Warwick is... well, his new lore throws it up in the air but he was originally from Zaun in his old lore.

But the only one out of those not actually eligible is Morgana, I think. She's more unaffiliated.

Spartacus5683

02-03-2013

I know Vi is till new to league but her neon skin was just.... eh. A steel legion skin though.... epic.

Splinterheart

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatheria View Post
Morgana's not Noxian. She has a bakery there but she's from another realm and she's really just anti-Kayle.
Singed isn't Noxian, he's from Zaun and works for Noxus.
Warwick is... well, his new lore throws it up in the air but he was originally from Zaun in his old lore.

But the only one out of those not actually eligible is Morgana, I think. She's more unaffiliated.

Mmmmm...I had my doubts about Morgana, but I posted her anyway as I wasn't sure. The others I just added according to the wikia :P Doesn't matter much if they're from Zaun anyway as they'd both be Bioforge regardless :P

TornadoOfBees

02-03-2013

Singed is a Zaunite, not Noxian. Warwick is also Zaunite. And a note to The Great Parrot, don't limit yourselves on these skins by considering "current events". These skins are clearly futuristic so who knows who all will be aligned? Or why they are aligned for that matter. Definitly need to have lore to go with these skins. Maybe they're all in high tech armour because the void and shadow isles are trying to snuff everything out? Then it'd just be different tech styles and not opposing factions, which would be cool. Or maybe the steel legion tech is based on Vi's battle armour and it's set ten years in the future. That would be cool, noxians being on the backfoot scrambling to create bioforge armour to keep the demacians from finally ending the conflict.~

Atyres

02-03-2013

I actually really like the idea of Katarin and Garen having a skin together, since they did work together in the last lore related bit before the lore department exploded into nothingness

Splinterheart

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticAmbience View Post
Singed is a Zaunite, not Noxian. Warwick is also Zaunite. And a note to The Great Parrot, don't limit yourselves on these skins by considering "current events". These skins are clearly futuristic so who knows who all will be aligned? Or why they are aligned for that matter. Definitly need to have lore to go with these skins. Maybe they're all in high tech armour because the void and shadow isles are trying to snuff everything out? Then it'd just be different tech styles and not opposing factions, which would be cool. Or maybe the steel legion tech is based on Vi's battle armour and it's set ten years in the future. That would be cool, noxians being on the backfoot scrambling to create bioforge armour to keep the demacians from finally ending the conflict.~
I learnt the word "Zaunite" today...Thank you.
Interesting ideas you have too :P