Champs who eligible for Steel Legion/Bioforge skins.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InXplotch

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
This is relevant to my interests!
Steel legion fiora :U Fiora still has no skin beyond holiday and launch skins.

I Play Orianna

02-03-2013

no ugly military style skins for orianna please

Forlier

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinterheart View Post
GRRRRRR. I SCREWED UP IN MY TITLE. Missing an "are" after who... T_T Editing it doesn't seem to save it... BUT ANYWAY:

So since Steel Legion Skins are for champions who are from Demacia/Piltover, and Bioforge for Noxus/Zaun and it seems we'll see more of these skins in the future...I'll make a list of eligible champions and we can discuss which one we'd want to see the most! List made from what the wikia says about those belonging to each area.

Soooooo... :

STEEL LEGION:

Piltover:
Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover (Do want.)
Corki, the Daring Bombardier
Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer
Heimerdinger, the Revered Inventor
Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow (Sounds like SL Jayce would fit right in! WANT. Although some would say his Fullmetal skin is enough)
Orianna Reveck, the Lady of Clockwork
Vi, the Piltover Enforcer (I APPROVE)
Ziggs, the Hexplosives Expert

Demacia:

Fiora, the Grand Duelist
Galio, the Sentinel's Sorrow
Jarvan, the Exemplar of Demacia
Poppy, the Iron Ambassador
Shyvana, the Half-Dragon
Sona, the Maven of the Strings
Vayne, the Night Hunter
Xin Zhao, the Seneschal of Demacia

BIOFORGE:

Noxus:

Cassiopeia, the Serpent's Embrace
Draven, the Glorious Executioner
Katarina, the Sinister Blade
LeBlanc, the Deceiver
Morgana, the Fallen Angel
Singed, the Mad Chemist (Could see this working) EDIT: (Some would say his Augmented Skin is already Bioforgey enough, so I'll leave that up in the air :P)
Sion, the Undead Champion
Swain, the Master Tactician
Talon, the Blade's Shadow
Urgot, the Headsman's Pride
Vladimir, the Crimson Reaper (BiobloodForge?)
Warwick, the Blood Hunter

Zaun:

Twitch, the Plague Rat
Viktor, the Machine Herald
Dr. Mundo, the Madman of Zaun (Would be cool)

EDIT: Made a Poll too: If you post here, come and tick some boxes on this poll - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3080154

Ezreal is already the "leader/symbol" of the Steel Legion. His Pulsefire skin is from the same future where the Steel Legion/Bioforge war wages. And so are all Battlecast skins.

Battlecast is a branch of Bioforge.
Full Machine/Full Metal are branches of Steel Legion.

It's also highly likely that the new "Dark Harvester Viktor" is the leader of the Bioforge.

OT: Very nice ideas, I'd love to see them all, especially Mundo - "Mundo exterminates organics as he pleases!"

IS15887fc5be902fd220f1f

02-03-2013

Steel Legion Caitlyn would be cool and it would fit with her theme since she already uses tech stuff and not magic (gun/nets/traps) (even if some of her stuff does magic damage for whatever reason).

GG Crono

02-03-2013

You know, good thread, but my big takeaway from it is that we need more Zaunite champions.

roit plz

Aeolian Melodies

02-03-2013

I'm honestly really, really tired of those unimaginative "futurist/robotic" skins. PFE trend needs to stop -.-

Splinterheart

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG Crono View Post
You know, good thread, but my big takeaway from it is that we need more Zaunite champions.

roit plz
At least two or three of the Noxians also belong to Zaun. I just happened to do Noxus first, so it looks like there's very few Zaun champions.

AxeRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlier View Post
Ezreal is already the "leader/symbol" of the Steel Legion. His Pulsefire skin is from the same future where the Steel Legion/Bioforge war wages. And so are all Battlecast skins.

Battlecast is a branch of Bioforge.
Full Machine/Full Metal are branches of Steel Legion.

It's also highly likely that the new "Dark Harvester Viktor" is the leader of the Bioforge.

OT: Very nice ideas, I'd love to see them all, especially Mundo - "Mundo exterminates organics as he pleases!"
no he isn't silly. Pulsfire ez is from even later in the time line when viktor has succeeded in making his army of machines. The undead legions from the shadow ilse have long since been defeated. At this point if the future the remaining non robot are being hunted down and eradicated.

HayabusaZero

02-03-2013

I already voted on the poll, but i'll leave my comment here as well.

Cait and Vi need to be on this series (both are awesome candidates for Steel Legion). I'll also like to see a Steel Legion Shyvana, and i can't imagine how awesome her transformation to dragon can be =)

For Bioforge, Draven and Warwick are my favorite choices. But, i think Twitch and Dr. Mundo are great choices as well (especially Twitch with his poison theme).

Splinterheart

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayabusaZero View Post
I already voted on the poll, but i'll leave my comment here as well.

Cait and Vi need to be on this series (both are awesome candidates for Steel Legion). I'll also like to see a Steel Legion Shyvana, and i can't imagine how awesome her transformation to dragon can be =)

For Bioforge, Draven and Warwick are my favorite choices. But, i think Twitch and Dr. Mundo are great choices as well (especially Twitch with his poison theme).
I agree with your choices fully ^^