BUG: Kass's Silence didn't work.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trollmaster Cryo

02-02-2013

Okay so I just played a game on my smurf where there was this terrible bug which caused me to lose the game. So the enemy Lux decides to sit just out of range spamming /l. In my rage I decided to silence her once and forever. I ult in and q her, but she simply walks away and continues spamming /l. For some reason even though she was silenced she could still laugh. This troubled me as her laugh was distracting me and the distraction caused me to die when the actual team fight started (our Jarvan decided to ult her because he was pissed off too, then he was too noob to use his ult again and was killed by the enemies, our Sona flashed in trying to help, and me and Rengar had no choice but to join in. Because I was at low health and Jarvan was dead, our team stood no chance in the face of the enemy team's onslaught). From this the enemy Katarina got a pentakill (my q was on cooldown still because IT DIDN'T WORK ON LUX) and she snowballed from there, killing my team and winning the game for hers. Because none of this would have happened if only my silence worked maybe Jarvan would have never ran in and Katarina would have never gotten fed D:. This bug has caused me to lose a game just like that.

Dunkmaster TTGOz

02-02-2013

All I see is a wall of text.

Starrow

02-02-2013

you cant silence laughs... thats just how the game is. and if you are so distracted on laughs, i wonder how distracted you are in a classroom