Funny way to annoy mid with tf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firezappy

02-02-2013

This sounds crazy, and honestly I do not recommend doing it much, but it sure is fun. (Sometimes though its just a big failure...) Okay, we all know how good at pushing a lane with Twisted Fate is, especial when he can clear a whole row of minions with 1 q...But, you can clear waves very quickly by level 3, fast enough to have your opponent suffering under their hungry turret. Bring a full attack speed rune page, and rely on his e to last hit minions. Now, like I said, this only works with some opponents, since you will be missing ap and magic pen early game. But, I was able to keep ahri under her turret, which is an accomplishment if you ask me, and poor Ryze was always 2 levels under me. Of course, you are screaming gank me, but if they have a stupid/no jungler, it works out fine with some map awareness. The point is to attack the minions none stop, and his e will bring damage. Of course spam your q as always and use your w to stay in lane but, its all fun. And as always keep an eye out for easy prey when you hit 6. The point is to have your opponent under fed, while you are getting stuffed with minions. Sometimes works, often fails but hey, at least the sounds of his cards slapping fast is cool right?

Remember, I am not saying this is a good idea, its just funny if it works out.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SMDashie

02-02-2013

Sounds funny, but still reading it made me /facepalm