Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Prepaid Mastercard Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ti Sento

02-02-2013

Just an hour ago I purchased a prepaid Vanilla MasterCard for the soul purpose of buying riot points with it. When I when into the store and selected the $50 option, my card was declined when I had made sure it was activated online and everything. I called Vanilla MasterCard to inquire about the issue and it said the reason why my purchase wasn't going through is becasue Riot Games was charging me $50.01 and all I had available on my card was a the $50 missing the penny, so for a missing 1 cent, I have wasted $50. Is there any possible way of my still getting my $50 worth of riot points with this card? I still have my receipts of when I purchased the card and all. Help. Please. I'm frustrated.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malicious Leaf

02-02-2013

Just don't buy anything! The latest patch glitched the store, resulting in money being collected but no RP given. Riot is probably in a load of trouble right now, be patient to see what happens. (Must be hard to do when you just lost $50.01)