@RiotNome: On Seeker's Armguard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

02-02-2013

I noticed when playing Twisted Treeline earlier today that it was available in the TT store, but as Zhonya's isn't available on Twisted Treeline, it currently seems to occupy a state more like that of Chalice of Harmony (before Athene's Unholy Grail came out Okay item early on, not so good later and really not worth the item slot late game.

As such, I'm wondering: What are your plans for Seeker's Armguard? It's an interesting new item, but it currently lacks purpose on both Twisted Treeline and Dominion due to its lack of a Tier 3 upgrade.

I know you said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
HaIfhearted (11:35): yo Nome, think you could take seekers armguard out of dom?
i dunno how it worked its way in here when it doesnt build into anything that exists on the map
RiotNome (11:58): it's removed next patch
but it seems like a fairly interesting item. As such, I'm wondering--could it ever be possible to reintroduce it with a Dominion/TT-exclusive Tier 3 upgrade? It's a neat idea on Riot's part, and I'm sad that there wasn't a way to give it Dominion-related upgrades.

...Incidentally, is it possible for Wooglet's to get the 20 AP buff Zhonya's got on SR/Proving Grounds? It would be awesome.

A Slime Appears

02-02-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3069064

Look at last post on first page.

Tortferngatr

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
Thanks--I updated the first post with that in mind, since Armguard seems like a cool item that might be cool to reintroduce later w/ a Dominion/TT Tier 3 upgrade.

Dark e maste

02-02-2013

Made a thread on item discussion, feel free to look/upvote if you support.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3076081

Phourc

02-02-2013

Armguard is new and interesting - but not a good fit for Dom because it requires being farmed up.