@riot About this tribunal system and my case.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

embalmdk

02-03-2013

You accuse people fo being bot game guys. Interesting, yes I enjoy bot games more because the players are less toxic, but I have played a number of non-bot games on my various accounts. You believe that because someone chooses not to play ranked they are not good or do not know how people react to one and other.

As for reporting the other teammates in that game the answer was no. The others understood and we got our butts kicked rather handily, no I did not report anyone that game and no one reported me as far as I know. We lost but we played nice.

Your feelings are your own, but your rage affects others. If you are toxic there is no reason to flame, be abusive, insulting or any other manner of toxicity. Be civil and respectful, or just eat the situation and move on. If you can't be respectful your better off saying nothing. If you get your thrills by being toxic or think it will improve your own play or that of your teammates then maybe you should move on because that is not what is wanted in this community.

Too bad, so sad, tribunal working as intended.

Saanti

02-03-2013

Checked the case. only problem for me is game number 2, but i really know how that feels.

it's pretty stupid. this guy looks like the average player. any player swears at some games are you kidding me.

some players don't care about reporting the others and ruining their future games. some players like this one want to win. not to play the police. i'm one of those aswell.

embalmdk

02-03-2013

Only takes 1 match where a player is abusive or toxic to get a punish.

This player lost it and it showed in the match. The other side of this coin is, how many matches were reported against this individual just to make it to the tribunal. Evidence is that this individual does lose it and does become toxic.

Taaat

02-03-2013

Too bad for your future teammates, elmbalmdk. I never had a guy who ended up with that score in a ranked game, believe me I would have raged like never before because anyone can see you were the reason for that loss since you did nothing but dying. As karthus. Not even an ult for the assistance. You've ruined a game for some other four guys who maybe didn't deserve it and THAT, my friend, is frustrating.
Now you're here and at the tribunal i guess, judging people from your point of view, wich is: "oooo this guy is blaming his 0/4/0 teammate, not his fault he doesnt even have an assistance!1 lets punish this criminal, 040 can't be the reason why they are mad"

embalmdk

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taaat View Post
Too bad for your future teammates, elmbalmdk. I never had a guy who ended up with that score in a ranked game, believe me I would have raged like never before because anyone can see you were the reason for that loss since you did nothing but dying. As karthus. Not even an ult for the assistance. You've ruined a game for some other four guys who maybe didn't deserve it and THAT, my friend, is frustrating.
Now you're here and at the tribunal i guess, judging people from your point of view, wich is: "oooo this guy is blaming his 0/4/0 teammate, not his fault he doesnt even have an assistance!1 lets punish this criminal, 040 can't be the reason why they are mad"

I don't play ranked because I don't enjoy the toxicity and I don't have anything to prove. You must have something to prove even if it is only to yourself and you believe that elo gets you something in this world. You also believe that toxicity is acceptable.

No I don't play ranked, do not care to at this time. I played ranked in other games when I was younger and was ranked rather high in Starcraft - that is probably before your time. My son plays ranked and I see what goes on, I also play public sometimes. You think that because you play ranked your excrement does not stink. Well just so that you understand for the number of reports necessary just get to the tribunal your excrement stinks worse than most others and you justify it because you play ranked.

My advice is suck up the losses because eventually if you keep on the way you are going you will get further punishment and eventually lose your account.

You can rage, flame, deny, or justify all your actions, but fact is fact - you will eventually lose your account. Your choice, not mine. As an FYI, I play to have fun, you seem to play to win at all costs even to the detriment of others. Maybe you should just chill a little and learn again how to have fun. Flaming only increases your own blood pressure along with everyone elses.

Xianio

02-03-2013

Taaat, do you want to be "right" or do you want to avoid the Tribunal?

That's really the choice you're making right now.

Taaat

02-03-2013

I don't feel proud of my elo and I have nothing to prove. Actually, the real game is out there. You're just playing practice mode, wich is not wrong or anything. You can do whatever you please with your time. But can't talk like a game admin when you don't understand its mechanics and don't know the game itself.
I play this game for fun. Competition is fun. Even losing is fun as long as it was a good game.

embalmdk

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taaat View Post
I don't feel proud of my elo and I have nothing to prove. Actually, the real game is out there. You're just playing practice mode, wich is not wrong or anything. You can do whatever you please with your time. But can't talk like a game admin when you don't understand its mechanics and don't know the game itself.
I play this game for fun. Competition is fun. Even losing is fun as long as it was a good game.

Again you assume much. You don't need to be a game admin to understand the game mechanics and game mechanics have nothing to do with toxicity. You may be a technically gifted player but you lose your temper. Just play. If you continue in the direction your going you will lose your account which is what you want to avoid. As for the game you use an example, you do not know what happened in that game or the reasons for any low score. During that game we all had a lot of lag and I discovered, at least for myself, the cause of my lag. However, regardless of explanation you assume that I do not know how to play because I choose not to play ranked. This falicy on your part and the belief that you are a superior individual because you play ranked is part of the issue. You believe that you know better than your teammates or want to play their game for them and that they are beneath your technical skills and as such you flame them and generally cause your teammates to A) not participate and lose, B) report you for toxic behaviour, and C) wind up in the tribunal for judgment.

I even use this thread as evidence, you believe that because someone does not play the game in the same manner as yourself they have less capability than you. That is an incorrect assumption. You then use that to try to defend your position, again an incorrect premiss. Take a moment to reflect on what happened and how you can get better by flaming less and not making assumptions on others. Technically I am trying to give you some advice so you don't lose your account. In the end the choice remains yours. Correct your behaviour even in the face of adversity or eventually lose your account.

170 Calories

02-03-2013

Booger Facts

70 out of 100 people admit to picking their boogers. Gross! Out of those 7 people, 3 people admit to eating their boogers. Grosser!
Eating boogers isn't necessarily bad for you because it can strengthen your immune system. However, using your finger that has germs and bacteria on it to retrieve the booger is not healthy. All the icky stuff on your fingers is going inside your nose. It is also not healthy to later put that finger in your mouth.
Boogers are gross, but having them is actually a good thing. It means your nose is working correctly. Mucus (AKA: snot) traps tiny particles that you breathe in through your nose and prevents them from getting to your lungs. These tiny particles could include dust, pollen, dirt, smoke, germs, and sand. Once these particles mix with mucus and clump up or dry out, you've got yourself a booger! Basically, a booger is the trappings of all of the nasty stuff you breathe in.
Boogers come in all kinds of textures, colors, and sizes. They can be green, squishy, and blobby. They can be brown, dry, and crumbly.
It is also possible to get boogers in your eye. That's right, eye boogers! Sometimes in the morning, you might wake up with some build up (made of mucus, dust, tear, and dead skin cells) in the corners of your eyes. Some people call this "sleep" or "crusties", but the medical term is rheum. As with your nose boogers, eye boogers can also vary in texture, color, and size. If you have allergies or an eye infection, you could have more eye boogers.
Humans aren't the only mammals with eye boogers. It is common for other animals, such as dogs, to get eye boogers.

Taaat

02-03-2013

@Xianio
I don't want anything at this point since I have 9 days left and reds are clearly not responding. more than half of the responses I get are from average coop players crying at my behaviour, wich is not exactly what I was seeking. Feels like seeking advice from my brother who doesn't play either.