@riot About this tribunal system and my case.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

02-02-2013

Quote:
or a year from now
If it's a year from now it won't be a permaban. Ban "penalty" decays over time. The longer you go without reports the more reduced the penalty will be.

Perhaps it's time for you to consider unbinding your chat OP. If you get reported this often you're doing something that consistently bothers your team mates. Remember, this is about getting the most out of YOUR game. Yes, this would mean you can't correct your team/tackle ragers but you need to stop thinking about "being right" and start thinking about "how can I keep my account."

Until you can restrain yourself from acting like a "coach" or learn how to do it better, unbinding your chat may be the best option for you. You don't want to get permabanned after all.

MMHSTerror

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taaat View Post
It's not about MY tactics. I'm a 1400 baddie. Clearly not a tactics expert. But don't tell me you never had a game in wich all your teammates were doing whatever they pleased like farming 3 together a single lane while other 5 guys are doing dragon. TWICE. Throwing and dying alone even when there were wards. Not making use of gold advantage and just delaying the game so the other team can farm and just take back control. Just a regular "bad team game". Everyone has them. Those are incredibly frustrating. And i assure you i wouldn't have been reported if we would have won that #2 game. They were frustrated about someone putting a spotlight on their mistakes. Jesus, still wish I had the replay. So far everyone has agreed that game #2 is the most punish-able
Games like that occur every now and then, but there's really no reason for a tirade. If you think about it, the dragon doesn't really deal out much damage, and your teammates might be too far. If a 5 members of the opposing team are doing dragon, there is a much smaller chance you will catch one of them out of position. People often claim their ally is "throwing" just because they have a plan of their own. There's a difference. Not many people will bother wasting time if they have a plan in mind.

Taaat

02-02-2013

@Xianio I must say I LOVE games where i don't have to say a word and everything goes smooth. Right or wrong but just smooth. Unfortunately, most of the times you don't have that speechless understanding with your teammates, or they just need someone to point what to do at what time. Like rushing baron when you see 2 of them at the furthest lane farming at minute 30, or even trying to put up a fight over an objective instead of becoming those 2 guys farming that lane.

Overall I just feel like I shouldn't say a single word ingame right now so I don't get my *ss permabanned. I appreciate constructive feedback and I'm always open for it. The only thing I find stupid is the fact that some people cares a lot about what happens to the other. Players should care more about themselves than the other guy they met for 30 minutes. I'm talking about those who report 1+ people every game for meaningless stuff just to try to get some kind of revenge. Reports have became kind of "unreliable" (can't find the proper word for it). Even lots of my friends who I always play with find themselves reporting any guy because they didn't like him.
Notice that i had a single report every game. I wasn't bringing chaos to the game. There were 5 guys who didn't like the way I was/play/try to give advice.
Trust me. If i had 3+ reports on a single game, I don't think I would be willing to show you guys my case card and ask for advice.

xystris

02-02-2013

Taaat. you are toxic. you are a toxic player.

You continue making straw hat arguments which doesn't serve you well.

One report from your team is 1 out of 4 people who find your disagreeable. One report from enemy should not even happen.

Taaat

02-03-2013

Sorry, xystris, but I don't find your comment helpful or anything. Can't find constructiveness in a comment that just says "dude youre a bad guy. you. are. bad.". Feels like you haven't even checked my case.
And by the way, you have never played a ranked game and your match history shows only bot games. Do you really know the game and its people enough to understand how they treat eachother and what is toxicity? Remember this is a team pvp game. I would like to see you getting out of pve and going for some rankeds to check how the real game is before trying to tell who deserves a ban and who doesn't.

"one report from enemy should not even happen."
yea. bots don't report people.

embalmdk

02-03-2013

You were toxic. Learn to respect your teammates.

Too bad, so sad, tribunal working as expected.

Xianio

02-03-2013

Taaat, this isn't about your perception of what happens.

Look at the facts as we know them:
You get reported in over 15% of your games
The average player hits 5% or less.
Those people play with the same trolls you do.

Either way, you're getting report by your peers a lot. More than should be possible if your version of what happened is true.

You need to change if you want to keep your account. That's the reality whether you like it or not.

embalmdk

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taaat View Post
Sorry, xystris, but I don't find your comment helpful or anything. Can't find constructiveness in a comment that just says "dude youre a bad guy. you. are. bad.". Feels like you haven't even checked my case.
And by the way, you have never played a ranked game and your match history shows only bot games. Do you really know the game and its people enough to understand how they treat eachother and what is toxicity? Remember this is a team pvp game. I would like to see you getting out of pve and going for some rankeds to check how the real game is before trying to tell who deserves a ban and who doesn't.

"one report from enemy should not even happen."
yea. bots don't report people.

You were toxic, I read the games and retaliation is not justification for toxicity. Nor is perceived by play by other players. Grow up and learn to respect others. If not, see you at the permaban.

Too bad, so sad, tribunal working as intended.

Taaat

02-03-2013

@Xianio
I have just seen that exact same post by you on other thread. So would you please stop playing the forum bot and read before typing?

@embalmdk
I know you're trying to be nice to your pal xystris but as I stated before, I'm not sure you understand what I'm feeling/talking about along this post since you're another bot games guy, having played a ranked game so far 0/4/0 with karthus. 90 cs. 90.
You must have reported your other four teammates for being "toxic" at you I'm assuming.

Xianio

02-03-2013

Quote:
@Xianio
I have just seen that exact same post by you on other thread. So would you please stop playing the forum bot and read before typing?
Does the message change? It's also not the exact same - I took out a section that wouldn't apply to you. Just because that statement works elsewhere doesn't mean it also doesn't work here.