Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shield Comp, Viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TictacTactic

02-16-2013

SGS often ran a shield composition in season 2. Here's a link to the only Vod I could find, you could sift through the garena Vods if you are serious about this team composition. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yiUySnZvnQ

I'm a big SGS fan and I've seen them run different variations. Here are the options I remember.
Top: Shen, Jax (Built pure damage and relied on team coordination with shields, Lulu ult and jax's e combined shut down the team instantly.)
Jungle: Jarvan (For armor aura on E and his shield)
Mid: Karma or Janna
Ad: Urgot (Synergies great with taric)
Support: Lulu or Taric (Taric and J4 right now is strong just watch curse smash the LCS with it)

From what I saw of SGS they used it to dive turrets or to boast one champion (Jax) who lacked defensive stats. Jax did take GA if I remember correctly. Definitely one of my favorite strategies best of luck!