Help buying 3 Champions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Autumnwoolff

02-15-2013

I started playing a few weeks ago and I just got $25 LoL game card and planning to spend it all buying champions.

I want 1 range
1 close combat
and idk.. how many you can buy with $25 LoL card since I haven't used it yet.

anyways,

any opinions who to buy? and give a little info about the character too.
Thank you guys.

I hope you guys had good valentine's day... I celebrated it with pizza. #foreveralone

Zinzon

02-15-2013

Well its not us that should tell you what to buy... You should definitly give us what you like and so we can answer according to you.

i did had a good valentine's day... i studied for my exam #foreveralone++.

Huisi

Recruiter

02-15-2013

$25 pre-paid LoL card = 3500 rp

I Also have to agree with Zinzon on helping you decide on which champions to get but all champions vary from 260-950 rp.

InsaneFrogg

02-15-2013

If it was me personally I would spend it on the champions bundle, Since your new and don't really have any champs I would think it would be the best bang for your buck. They are all older champions but most are still very viable today. You get a nice mix bag of ranged adc, support, AP casters, Junglers you name it. 20 Champions for $25 cant really go wrong with that! I wish I did it when I first started playing.. but since now I own like half the champions out of each different bundle I wouldn't get my moneys worth.

Hoped this helped and Welcome to the League have fun =)

Oh and I almost forgot, I'm not sure if its still going on but back in the day if you subscribed to league of legends on face book you used to get Tristana for free! She is still one of my mains for adc to this day =)

Autumnwoolff

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinzon View Post
Well its not us that should tell you what to buy... You should definitly give us what you like and so we can answer according to you.

i did had a good valentine's day... i studied for my exam #foreveralone++.
To be honest I want a toon that will be good at 1vs1 so i can get my opponent down quickly before they get a chance.

also good at when it comes to 1vs2 and not get down quickly.

xHighwindx

02-16-2013

Sounds like Jax.