EZ way to counter morde tanks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raddagast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PugnaTheMighty View Post
Everyone on your team get Quick Silver Sash. Morde will never ever get a clone from anything. Ult will always be cleansed. Morde will hit like a wet noodle all game and you wont have to QQ about him ever again.

I hope I helped everyone having problems with morde. As a tank he solely relies on a clone to do any damage at all in team fights. Even if your gonna di anyways. Cleanse that ult so you dont be the reason your team dies.

1440 gold to completely counter a tanks effectiveness is a small price to pay for permanent immunity to a champion.
@OP: Sound like a decent idea as a counter for the ult, but I don't thinkI don't think pushing for a team uniform is a good use of gold against a 1.5-2 minute cd ultimate on a single enemy hero. If they have an AP-centric or dot centric team, some players that are more susceptible to morde's attacks may want to consider getting this. Money better spent perhaps on an Aegis.

CerberusZ

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefMasterWhite View Post
Oh cool lets spend 7500g on removing morde ult....thats only 25 kills worth of gold.
That's only 1,440 for each champion. I can get that much in maybe three minions waves, hurr durr?

Apothem

10-24-2010

Of course the only thing that can hurt you is his ultimate + ignite. In fact, he isn't even going to use his ultimate when you are about to die. He'd never do that. And OF COURSE smart Mordes never buy Magic Penetration to make the MResist from QSS useless. OF COURSE!</sarcasm>

Tried before. Didn't work against competent Mordes. Worked against Mordes who did stupid things.

Edit: Just gonna say, I don't dislike Morde. I'm just pointing out the fallacy in your suggestion. This strategy definitely works against half of the Mordes you'll fight. Just not all....

bI1tz

10-24-2010

Just started using QSS yesterday and I have to it's freaking OP...in a good way for me .I mean I've always known about and knew it was good, but always forgot to use it, now that I'm spamming "1" everytime I get stunned/exhausted/slowed, I literally don't die.

Undervalued

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bI1tz View Post
Just started using QSS yesterday and I have to it's freaking OP...in a good way for me .I mean I've always known about and knew it was good, but always forgot to use it, now that I'm spamming "1" everytime I get stunned/exhausted/slowed, I literally don't die.
It truely gives the most bang for your buck.

GoodIVApollo

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robok View Post
Morde relies on being a damage sponge, and if you're concerned about clones, just make your physical DPS carry buy one? A tank clone isn't gonna do that much.

Also, morde is _not_ a tank
You_have_to_be_kidding_me........ Morde is not a tank, he is THE tank!

NinNinNin

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PugnaTheMighty View Post
Everyone on your team get Quick Silver Sash. Morde will never ever get a clone from anything. Ult will always be cleansed. Morde will hit like a wet noodle all game and you wont have to QQ about him ever again.

I hope I helped everyone having problems with morde. As a tank he solely relies on a clone to do any damage at all in team fights. Even if your gonna di anyways. Cleanse that ult so you dont be the reason your team dies.

1440 gold to completely counter a tanks effectiveness is a small price to pay for permanent immunity to a champion.

I've been saying this for 60 years, It works on every debilitating effect! They should make a Quicksilver Sash spotlight.

SWOLmageddon

10-24-2010

I find it cute whenever these type of threads come up. I don't spend nearly all my winning games with 3-5 deaths to my double digit kills, to come on the forums and have someone who doesn't know anything continue to confuse everyone on Morde.

Any Morde worth a **** WILL get Spell Pen. Rune it, gear it. Your MR is nothing unless in large quantities.Morde is not a tank and if someone builds him as one, they are wrong and need slapped the **** out of.

The sooner you children learn you do not fear his ult but fear his E, the sooner you will learn to beat him, it has limitations. The ulti is merely the cherry on top, not the whole cake. CC and saving him for last is the only true way to down any good Morde, which I don't see nearly enough of anymore. That is all.

-P,S- N00bkaisers, stop getting FoN first. You're terrible.

vynzs

10-24-2010

You can adapt to Morde, but Morde can adapt to you.

otirruborez

10-24-2010

let's all buy items to counter a tank, while making our own survivability and damage lower while we're at it.