Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Disconnect, Lag, Fail to Dodge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dsells

02-02-2013

I've been having issues since the patch where I disconnect for brief moments in game. Even worse is when I disconnect in queue and don't get to pick a champ. In this later case even if I alt-f4 it doesn't matter I still get stuck in the game as a random champ. I rarely if ever have latency issues and when I do it's usually in game and very infrequent. This has been happening very frequently at all points of my gaming experience. Whether I'm just chatting with friends, searching for a game, in queue, or in game.

I know I'm not alone a teammate in my last ranked game sympathized with me saying he tried to dodge last night and got stuck in a game anyway.

What's this all about? Is anyone else having issues?

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I think some kinks need to be worked out still after this last patch.

Thanks,
Dsells

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skillasaurus

02-04-2013

You have no idea i have the same issue if anyone finds a fix let me know. I tried reinstalling league but it didnt fix anything.