Worst logic behind ranked changes V2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flamŕ

02-02-2013

Changing the system was suposed to help the majority of players on the ladder but the sad truth is you cant make bad players better by changing the system your just making everyone care less.

asdfghjkl 7

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamŕ View Post
Changing the system was suposed to help the majority of players on the ladder but the sad truth is you cant make bad players better by changing the system your just making everyone care less.
Pretty much this. Let's up the competitive factor of season 3 by making people care less.

BlazeRunner

02-06-2013

what about the fact that once someone gets into a new tier they can't drop, so they can troll all they want? This has been happening to me the past 2 days

Rain├čow├Éash

02-10-2013

i agree

Executioner

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeRunner View Post
what about the fact that once someone gets into a new tier they can't drop, so they can troll all they want? This has been happening to me the past 2 days
I would say majority of the trolls are below gold for one reason. They haven't learned to develop there own skills at the game. I already hit gold couple days ago and I seem to have zero trolls. No matter how mean this may be, the trolls are ones that stopped caring because they cannot get into higher elo. So they are in a depressed state of mind in league and want others to feel the same way they do.

Emperor Cha

02-10-2013

I agree with every word you said