Vladimir Ultimate/Spell Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tharama

02-02-2013

I noticed it yesterday but was able to properly look at it today. When I use my Hemoplague ability (while playing Vladimir obviously) and put it on the ground, I can't use any of other my spells for a short time afterwards. It lasts about a second and all commands besides movement, auto-attack commands and summoner spells seem to be ignored. It is really, really annoying because this was never an issue before the patch and the sudden lack of an action has killed me several times already.

And since I tried it out on Dominion, it should also be said that when I Hemoplague and try to capture a point, the spell won't cast until a second has passed, proving that the invisible lock out of abilities includes the hidden capture spell.

Please fix this! It is so painful to lose the fluid motion of my favourite champ.

EDIT
: Further information. The bug has occurred on both Crystal Scar and Summoner's Rift (Normal, Ranked, Custom and Co-op vs A.I), it is irrelevent what the Hemoplague hits (Neutral, minions, champions, mixed, nothing) as it always triggers a 1 second period where spell casts do not go off at all. The bug also affects all three ranks of Hemoplague.

I can still attempt to give the command but nothing happens when I am in range however if I am not in range to use Transfusion, Vlad still runs to try to be in range and if it takes longer then a second to reach the target, Transfusion will go off normally. The second delay is still there for moves I can't target with however. (Sanguine Pool, Tides of Blood)

Summoner Spells (Ghost, Ignite and Flash at least, I have not tested others) work normally in all cases.

I only call it a silence but it doesn't actually prevent me from trying to cast the abilities, they just don't go off unless it takes a second to reach them as mentioned above.

As of March 6th this is STILL BUGGED!

Gjng

02-04-2013

Push

SWEATYSOCKOFDOOM

02-13-2013

yes this happens with me as well.
When i go for a turret dive, i flash in, ult, THEN my q cannot activate.
Result: Enemy champ walks away ALIVE and my ignite has been wasted.

Tharama

02-14-2013

This problem has remained the same after the most recent page and has not been fixed.

Tharama

02-19-2013

Still not fixed.

emberfly

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gholdenman View Post
I noticed it yesterday but was able to properly look at it today. When I use my Hemoplague ability (while playing Vladimir obviously) and put it on the ground, I can't use any of other my spells for a short time afterwards. It lasts about a second and all commands besides movement, auto-attack commands and summoner spells seem to be ignored. It is really, really annoying because this was never an issue before the patch and the sudden lack of an action has killed me several times already.

And since I tried it out on Dominion, it should also be said that when I Hemoplague and try to capture a point, the spell won't cast until a second has passed, proving that the invisible lock out of abilities includes the hidden capture spell.

Please fix this! It is so painful to lose the fluid motion of my favourite champ.

I'm experiencing the exact same thing with Katarina and Shunpo. It's like she's silenced for a second after using the ability. It didn't used to do this. Maybe other champs have this bug, too?

emberfly

02-23-2013

bump

emberfly

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by emberfly View Post
bump

SWEATYSOCKOFDOOM

02-24-2013

Ok so vlad has had this dam annoying bug for a while now. what happens is that once vlad activates his ult, he is unable to use ANY of his spells (summoner spells are still enabled).
For example, I flash in, ULT the enemy, and i won't be able to use my "Q" (or any other of his spells) for about 1 sec.
This results with a wasted ignite and my enemy gets a away with a lingering amount health.
According to my testing, the q never activates when you use this combo on an enemy champion:
FLASH ---> ULT ---> Q

when there is no flash and u just use this combo: (without the flash)
ULT ---> Q
it works perfectly and nothing goes wrong.

PLZ TEST FOR YOURSELF

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

bump