Ahri & Lux`s tea party

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dillard66

02-02-2013

Ahri & lux were on wondering around but lux said ive got an idea how about we have a tea party ahri said thats great lux said ill go invite some minions to our party ahri said ill invite some enemy champions so ahri invited 61 minions ahri invited 2 enemys champs miss fortune & caitlyn they all settled down and talked beside dragon as teemo came around the corner they all dogged teemo`s poison ahri spirit rushed out lux snared teemo and flased away miss fortune ed teemo and ran away caitlyn ed teemo and ran away they ran to baron
ahri said thats it imma start smashing towers ahri said whos with me caitlyn joined but miss fortune refused to join them miss fortune ran ahri ed her qd her then lux ulted then caitlyn qd and they managed to kill miss fortune they killed inhibitor turret then ene,ys attacked from base and behind but ahri and lux`s teammates were coming jax kha'zix and kog'maw ahri and lux laughed then ahri said attack kha'zix and jax jumped in jax got a double kill on fizz and vayne kha'zix manged to kill garen and then died my garens ignite kogmaw almost killed riven but her ult killed him ahri finished riven with her q lux assited her they killed 1 nexus turret but 2 enemys ran from shop lux ulted then qd then ed and killed 1 of the emenys which was miss fortune then ahri killed fizz with her q e and w they killed the next turret they killed the nexus after they said we are victorious caitlyn it with the 2 then they all ran back to have thier tea party and nobody messed with ahri lux or caitlyn ever again they all got there at 3:00 Pm thier tea party was over at 5:00 and after that a new enemy champ came olaf witf he`s axe scrathed lux with the axe they all looked at olaf olaf laughed then he attack another attack must be complete The End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roayel

02-03-2013

WHAT.... THE.... HECK?? lol I am somehow extremely amused by this. Well done, +1'd

Zoso24

02-04-2013

Wait, what...? Mundo, is that you?