Why nerfing Master Yi is a baseless knee-jerk by Riot, wall of text version

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odegrar

02-07-2013

I just played against a Master Yi.

I didn't notice the nerf. He was still hitting as hard as always, and he was healing back a lot of damage. Maybe before the nerf he could have healed all of the damage instead, idk , but as I said, he's still ridiculous

Randomocity132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

bump

Randomocity132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odegrar View Post
I just played against a Master Yi.

I didn't notice the nerf. He was still hitting as hard as always, and he was healing back a lot of damage. Maybe before the nerf he could have healed all of the damage instead, idk , but as I said, he's still ridiculous
Duh.
Like I've said, this won't hurt his laning phase at all. Rather, it will help it since they upped the base heal and he never has that much AP to start off with anyways. All this does is wreck his ability to hold off damage in teamfights, and since all the f*cking complaints are about the lane phase, I hope you guys enjoy the change.

Slide

02-08-2013

The fact that you based your argument on the patch preview video, which you acknowledge is bull****, invalidates your entire argument.

The heal was too strong. They nerfed it. If its too weak now, they will buff it. Personally I think its in a good place now. Still sustains, still meditate tanks but doesnt have infinite health with the press of a button.

Working as intended.

Randomocity132

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide View Post
The fact that you based your argument on the patch preview video, which you acknowledge is bull****, invalidates your entire argument.

The heal was too strong. They nerfed it. If its too weak now, they will buff it. Personally I think its in a good place now. Still sustains, still meditate tanks but doesnt have infinite health with the press of a button.

Working as intended.
............I'm basing my argument....... on the video...... lemme get this straight.....
The video that I disagree with.
The video I say is bullsh*t.
The video that I spent less than 20% of my main post talking about.
That video?
I base my argument on that?

Randomocity132

02-08-2013

bump

Jake Compton

02-08-2013

Why is this still front page

" i wrote a lot, sum1 com look"

Randomocity132

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Compton View Post
Why is this still front page

" i wrote a lot, sum1 com look"
Thank you for bumping.

Randomocity132

02-08-2013

bump

Randomocity132

02-09-2013

bump