ARAM Tournament Finals!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

New Gamerleans

02-02-2013

Hello again everyone.
My name's Charles, a.k.a. New Gamerleans.

I am hosting, live-streaming, and shout-casting the continuation of the ARAM tournament on Friday, February 8th @ 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (Central U.S. time). There are currently 4 teams remaining in the event.

>>>>>>>>>>CLOSED<<<<<<<<<<

If you would like to participate, please message me @ twitch.tv/newgamerleans, in-game (username: Roob Muh Nek), or post below in the following thread.

If you have a premade, list the team name and the usernames of all its members.

If you are joining individually or without a full team and require additional members, please state so and I will assign you with others seeking a group.
>>>>>>>>>>CLOSED<<<<<<<<<<

SCHEDULE

Friday, February 8th

8:00 - 8:30 : Finals start - Pregame discussion

8:30 - 9:00 : Random 4 vs Sad Bullet Time

9:00 - 9:30 : Yolo Swag vs Randy's Favorites

9:30 - 10:00 : FINAL GAME - Winners earn $50 RP reward ($10 code for each member)

TEAMS

+ Randy's Favorites
+ Yolo Swag
+ Random 4
----- Jareevn Deshaun
----- Kanashimu
----- Fuzen
----- BloodyOldAzn
----- Sytakri
+ Sad Bullet Time

TOURNAMENT RULES

- Suicide will remain acceptable.
- Dodging = disqualification (it's all random, deal with the picks)
- Disconnects to be communicated and game paused! (We want a fair game; 4v5 is not fair. Waiting a couple minutes won't kill you so back up to your turret and wait for the reconnect.)
- Please respect the decisions of the moderators.
- No racism/sexism or political/religious alignment discussions. This is a game, keep it that way.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

This will be this tournament's final event!

The reward is $50 worth of RP codes to be evenly distributed amongst the winning team members.

In the event that someone disconnects during champ select (not dodging), the game will be remade in Blind Pick and summoners will select the same champions they previously randomed.

The first tournament, I made everyone wait for their name to be called. People complained that they did not wish to sit in the stream that long. Thus, this tournament I tried giving people specific times in which to show. There were a surprising amount of no-shows. Next tournament event I host, the schedule will be based on a "first come first served" organization. This means the teams that sign up early will have many times to choose from. To compensate for the inconvenience for teams registering closer to the tournament date, I will play the middle man to negotiate times between teams if necessary.

*Thank you for your interest and I hope to see you on the 8th! If you wish to join our little community for all your ARAM, Dominion, Twisted Treeline, and Summoner's Rift entertainment, please follow the channel @ twitch.tv/newgamerleans. Also, we delve into Guild Wars 2, so if you wish to join the stream server and guild, please contact me at the same web address.
*I will continuously update this post based on feedback, so keep your eyes out for changes to the schedule or match-ups. Have a good day.

KøD The Chøsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Wow. A free to join event? I would totally have participated. Too bad I missed it. >:[

New Gamerleans

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD The Chsen View Post
Wow. A free to join event? I would totally have participated. Too bad I missed it. >:[
Have no fear! There will be more in the coming month

Personally, I'd love it if you'd watch and chat with us during the games!

Sytakri

02-02-2013

Good luck to all participating teams. (Especially Random 4)

CTF

02-03-2013

I'm here to steal anyone's spot in Random 4 if they can't make it.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

psh, you lost to random 1! no spot for u! If anyone, it's whoever got the best overall KDA on random 1 (which isn't me)

New Gamerleans

02-05-2013

Monday reminder

Zielmann

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roob Muh Nek View Post
Monday reminder
Fairly late Monday reminder, considering that it's Tuesday

New Gamerleans

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zielmann View Post
Fairly late Monday reminder, considering that it's Tuesday
Come on, we all know how time works. The next day doesn't count until I've slept it off in my mind! Trust me, I'm a doctor.

New Gamerleans

02-08-2013

Last pre-tournament bump