I'm permanently banned. Let's find a solution for this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShaDow Neda

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrykonik View Post
Actually my point wasn't to tell you to stfu and go away. My point was you are putting so much of your emotional energy here that perhaps diversifying it would have a positive impact on how you view your behavior. Like myself 4 months ago I decided to do self improvement and get back to the gym. Today I could toss old me through the wall if I wanted. I feel better about myself and certainly when that is the case I act differently towards other people. Something along the same lines is what I'm suggesting for you.
Thanks for understanding me in situation like this, and giving me precious advice.

170 Calories

02-02-2013

I think if you approach it professionally you can start a thread in a different forum asking for a mid to long term suspension put in before perma. If you can drum up enough followers Riot might consider it. I dont think this with effect your lost account but, I think your idea is a fair one.

170 Calories

02-02-2013

On a side note why are you guys down voting this guy. He has been fair and level headed. I will +1

sepetaiya

02-02-2013

Big 0 is the only one on these forums with any sense, honor or compassion.

im sorry for you shadow. but riot doesnt care about you or any of us. we support them by paying their electricity bill, and they permaban us. thats life.

ShaDow Neda

02-03-2013

Thank you, 170 Calorie. I'll try that.

BeastKrzy

02-03-2013

I been suspended for until 2286 ... But its not perm ban, How can you fix this?

ShaDow Neda

02-03-2013

It's permanent ban. You can't live till 2286. There's no way to fix this. You can open new account, and start everything new. Or you can leave Fields of Justice like "me". And do something else.

Desperado Dave

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepetaiya View Post
Big 0 is the only one on these forums with any sense, honor or compassion.

im sorry for you shadow. but riot doesnt care about you or any of us. we support them by paying their electricity bill, and they permaban us. thats life.
Agreed with the Big 0 comment, I would suggest that you post and try to get them to reform the banning system. In dota 2 they have a troll queue, why not create that and place the people in the troll queue temporarily? No one likes being trolled, but banning players turns them into toxic noob accounts that consistently troll with no concern of being banned. After all I can make 100 new accounts and troll with everyone of them until they are banned. But my account that I have built up and worked on for so long, I use to play with people who are serious and want to win, being placed in the troll queue would be punishment enough given that the only way to avoid it would be playing with a full group of 5 from your friends list. In my experience when ever anyone trolls me from my friends list, they are gone. Anyone whos in the troll queue and doesnt have a full 5 the remainder of the 3 with them are brought into the troll queue, less incentive to play with your troll friend. Place the troll status on the account visible for other players. Bam, just like that reform in action.