I'm permanently banned. Let's find a solution for this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vrykonik

02-02-2013

If you're 17 and LoL is your life then you need to step away from the computer desk. Perhaps by extending your activities outside of LoL, you can learn how to behavior less toxic inside of the game and start to avoid this from happening to you in the future.

ShaDow Neda

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaT Kakuro View Post
Post card. Honestly, I have mentioned this is other posts, and here it is again:

You are just one player. Riot is a company. They don't care about the individual. Nor should they. We all understand playing their game we are nothing more than sheep in a herd. I am fine with this, and still enjoy playing. Being banned means they thought it would be better for the community (and ultimately their profits) to have you banned. There is not much you can do. This is just a game, and I am sorry you wont be able to play anymore, but, sometimes life is unfair. Not much else I can say.
Thank you guys for responding my question, I understand it now. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6176097/ my case is here.

ShaDow Neda

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrykonik View Post
If you're 17 and LoL is your life then you need to step away from the computer desk. Perhaps by extending your activities outside of LoL, you can learn how to behavior less toxic inside of the game and start to avoid this from happening to you in the future.
Yea, that's what I'm thinking right now. Thank you for giving me precious "move on" things. It makes me feel like "You got what you deserved. So now stfu, and learn from mistakes."

EternalDarkSushi

02-02-2013

Kinda what life is, you learn from your mistakes. Sometimes you have to shut up and listen to people that give you advice, sucky as that may seem. You'd do well to learn that, unless you want people to either hate you or not help you.

ShaDow Neda

02-02-2013

I just read this thread http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=532147, and I think I should improve myself literally. Not only in games, I'm not trying to be "actor who learned everything from one permanently banned account", in LIFE. So I'll try hard from now on, I'll be 3rd College Student soon. (I won't say I'm genius, but I'm 17, but studying in 2nd College Thank you again, guys.

Review my card, and criticize it. Thanks.

Big O and Dukes

02-02-2013

Quote:
As for not being banned for verbal abuse and such? Behaving like that is against the rules, as well as the ToS. If you don't like following rules established when you first start the game, and on every patch, why are you playing said game?
I would not have a problem with this if the punishment fit the crime. Capping out at a maximum two week bans that simply repeat for said offenses would be more tolerable. But the destruction of his account is absolutely unacceptable.

If I told you that the punishment for stealing in Saundi Arabia is having your hands chopped off so that you don't steal again, you would say that that is a unacceptable punishment that does not fit the crime. The exact same logic applies here.

SimplyAlive

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big O and Dukes View Post
If I told you that the punishment for stealing in Saundi Arabia is having your hands chopped off so that you don't steal again, you would say that that is a unacceptable punishment that does not fit the crime. The exact same logic applies here.
Nope. A permaban in LoL does not limit someone in everything he does everywhere he goes.

Let me ask you a question:
If you were the owner of a company and you have a small minority of people that continue to disregard or violate the rules, even after warning them multiple times, what would you do?

Think of this from a business perspective.

ShaDow Neda

02-02-2013

You guys are helping much more than I expected. I thought some guys would say something like "Haha it was your fault, now get ****ed up." I'll be better player, I'll be better "man". Big O and Dukes, EternalDarkSushi, Vrykonik and other guyz, thank you for wasting time for something like me who is ******. It was a real lesson. Thank you again, good luck to you for your life, games and everything. Sorry for my goddamn bad english

YueienGato

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
Nope. A permaban in LoL does not limit someone in everything he does everywhere he goes.

Let me ask you a question:
If you were the owner of a company and you have a small minority of people that continue to disregard or violate the rules, even after warning them multiple times, what would you do?
According to his logic, OFF WITH THEIR HANDS!

I kid, but the extremes of the examples he uses is rather amusing.

This is not a one-off thing: people who have had their accounts perma bamp have done this repeatedly. If they couldn't figure it out the first time then IDK: just cause it is a free game does not mean you are entitled to be a jerk nor, should it, force those of us who aren't jerks to have to address it (i.e., manual mute, tribunal even, etc) Tribunal is the last resort for player accountability and permas are only given by RIOT employees AFTER previous bamps.

I honestly don't know why you even bother to come here and complain about a company you so hate. At times, I will conceed, you do offer good advice and talking points, but then you go off the deep end and misinform - raise conjecture that holds no bearing to the reality present in some threads.

I worry that you have the chance of facilitating some poor SOB's victimization ego into getting a perma bamp: contrary to what you think, there are some of us here who are honestly trying to give people advice or even, as with the glitching double jep issue, trying to fight for them.

But whatever, you'll disregard as you have had before. I dunno why I bother wasting time having to raise the warning for guiliable other folks here who are trying to understand how the Tribunal works.

Vrykonik

02-02-2013

Actually my point wasn't to tell you to stfu and go away. My point was you are putting so much of your emotional energy here that perhaps diversifying it would have a positive impact on how you view your behavior. Like myself 4 months ago I decided to do self improvement and get back to the gym. Today I could toss old me through the wall if I wanted. I feel better about myself and certainly when that is the case I act differently towards other people. Something along the same lines is what I'm suggesting for you.